[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 662

BeerGod:
Not all that glitters is gold

Why don't you start coding? You have so much knowledge, but you don't want to do the obvious?

WHY?

I'll put the lot size calculation function soon....

Roman, thank you for your support.

new-rena:

I'll put the lot size calculation function soon....

Roman, thank you for your support.

You're welcome... :-)

Roman, it's easier to calculate the lot in one line, by exponentiation (by the number of open positions), like in Ilan:

iLots = NormalizeDouble(Lots * MathPow(LotExponent, NumOfTrades), lotdecimal);

Lots - initial lot.

LotExponent - multiplier.

NumOfTrades - number of open positions in series.

Lotdecimal - lot increment (1 or 2 digits).

OnGoing:

Roman, it can be simpler to calculate the lot in one line by multiplying it by the number of open positions, like in Ilan:

Lots - initial lot.

Lotdecimal - step of a lot (1 or 2 signs).

I'll have to see... There are so many diagrams... :-)

It's time to go to Guatemala for a seminar, and we have lots of questions about calculation of LotsOptimized()... :-)

The horror... Finished my idea. I don't know what it is yet) It's all toys, of course.

Two separate owls. This is in the sell and lock in the buy in 3 years.

The minimum lot was 0.1, because the spread was set manually and there is no connection to the server.

And so, with 2000 c.u. lot 0.01 the same (in %).

OnGoing:

Roman, it's easier to calculate the lot in one line, by exponentiation (by the number of open positions), like in Ilan:

Lots - initial lot.

Lotdecimal - lot increment (1 or 2 digits).

Calculate - how much money is needed in this scheme)))) If you are a banker, it all makes sense)))

new-rena:
Calculate how much money you need under this scheme)))) If you are from the bank, everything is clear))))

Here you can just put any multiplier you like. Set it smaller and it will be the same arithmetic progression)

But the machine will calculate everything for us, and we don't need to make a lot of lines.

Reason: