[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 882

I have a question for you, Konstantin - I attached the Expert Advisor that you called Vse_dlja_sela to my cent account and its settings are not bad, but it just does not trade...

What's the deal with???? Tell me please aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

Viking84:

I have a question for you, Konstantin - I attached the Expert Advisor that you called Vse_dlja_sela to my cent account and its settings are not bad, but it just does not trade...

What's the deal with???? Tell me please aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

I have a good OnGoing coder, he did a lot of good things, I don't remember the settings, it's so to say the bygone and forgotten, in this form as now this adviser is like a lottery, you may get something or may not - probably not

If you do not have time to catch the moment when you take profit, you can not predict the future, and there's nothing to take off.

A new thread for the Villagers' Party. This one is being closed and sent to the Archive.

Reason: