Developing a stable trading robot - page 13

yosuf:
Does Alpari PAMM allow multidirectional orders? In Insta - not allowed, it turns out.
Yes, it is. But you have to close one order at a time. The opposing ones are not allowed.

excelf:
You don't even seem to know what maringail is - and yet you're trying to prove something to someone. I would advise the moderators to ban such flunkies like you so as not to clutter up the forum. The problem is that you don't need to refer to the classical trading literature (and wikipedia ) to increase the lot size after a losing trade. And all combinations with placing multiple market orders is just an attempt to draw a balance curve without any visible landings - that's all. Multi-order EAs have no other advantages.

Read "After each loss the player must increase the bet so that in the case of winning to recoup all past losses in this series", and where is the loss in the averaging? position is not closed.

khorosh:

Profitability is better evaluated based on the last 4 years, in the latest improved version. In earlier years especially before 2005 volatility was low and there naturally the returns are very low. If you look at the last years, the return is more than 100% per year. You'll never earn that much in a bank. As for your advice (P.S.) I never listen to a bachelor's opinion on how to save my marriage or an alcoholic's opinion on how not to become a drunkard.)

As for your advice(R.S.), I never listen to the opinion of a bachelor, how to save my marriage, or the opinion of an alcoholic how not to become a drunkard)).

Can you show me the test of the "improved version" of the whole story? Keep your comments to yourself, you treat him like a human being and he takes the piss... not good

Mathemat:
What is xDD? Is it a smiley face?

Yep )

paukas:
It does. But you have to close one at a time. The counterparts are not allowed.
Thank you, I got it. The Expert Advisor closes as it reaches a profit or immediately, after the indicator signal changes, if there is a profit.

khorosh:
The certainty that this will not happen can appear if the Expert Advisor successfully overcomes all the flat trends on the entire history and the initial deposit must be sufficiently larger than the maximal drawdown on the entire history. And we should have in reserve an adding Expert Advisor, which will be activated during a long trend.
I originally solved the problem of the reverse trend: I start it simultaneously in different accounts using the main TS and the anti-TS. Strangely enough both show profits in small trends and in flat, but in the case of a non return trend anti TS is hedging the main TS or vice versa. No losses. It turns out that for absolute stability, two robots should work simultaneously in the market.

yosuf:
I originally solved the problem of a no-failure trend: I run the main TS and anti TS simultaneously, in different accounts. Strange as it may seem, both are profitable in small trends and in a flat, but in the case of a non return trend it turns out that anti-TS hedges the main TS or vice versa. No losses. It turns out that for absolute stability, two robots should work simultaneously in the market.
Congratulations, you have invented a bicycle! The "Learn to make money villagers" thread has been discussing the effect of simultaneous operation of two identical EAs, but one of them is only allowed to buy and the other only allowed to sell.

khorosh:
Congratulations, you have invented the bicycle! There has long been a discussion on the effect of two identical EAs working at the same time, but one is only allowed to buy and the other only allowed to sell.
Wrong, my robots are equally good at both buy and sell. They are allowed to do both, so it's not a bike, why?

yosuf:
Wrong, my robots are equally adept at both buy and sell. They are allowed to do both, so not a bike, why?
It's better to say they don't handle, they hustle.

yosuf:
Does Alpari PAMM allow multidirectional orders? In Insta - not allowed, it turns out.
Guess when Alpari will ban multi-directional orders...?

yosuf:
Wrong, my robots are equally adept at both buy and sell. They are allowed to do both, so not a bike, why?
Well, the idea is basically the same, it looks like you just swapped the buy and sell conditions in one of your EAs.

leprekon:
Guess when Alpari will ban multi-directional orders...?
When will MT5 be introduced? Why does everyone fear them like fire? Because they take the spread anyway. They probably have the same purpose: to put sticks in traders' wheels. What if they shift their ratio from 5/95 to 10/90?
Reason: