[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 193

That's how real villagers trade!!! )

OnGoing:

that's what it means not to be greedy with depasite must have helped him too?

vladds:

That's what it means not to be greedy with depazit probably also helped him?

Nope, almost always on automatic) Figures at 100-150 pips, as practice shows, is a gold mine for him. But more than that, it's impossible to watch without tears (at this MM)...

OnGoing:

Nope, almost always on automatic) Figures of 100-150 pips, as practice shows, are a gold mine for him. But more than that, it's impossible to watch without tears...

what entry settings have you let in?

vladds:

what entry settings have you entered?

The standard ones, I haven't changed anything since the beginning.

Now I am thinking about multi-currency solutions. Ideas like these.

For example, let's put Elation for all three pairs of triangle hedge EURUSD, GBPUSD, EURGBP. Accordingly, align the volumes as well. But I suspect that we should use different logic (average on one of them, pyramid on the other one). I should close in the total profit.

OnGoing:

What would it look like on the real? (On the real, the trend starts reversing immediately:(())

OnGoing:

If you're going to show your accomplishments, it's not the balance curve... But with funds. It's more obvious that way....

nikelodeon:

If you show your achievements, it's not the balance curve... And the means. It's easier to see....
Equity can be viewed here, but the data is a bit delayed http://www.onix-trade.net/?act=monitoring_stat&xid=36050&lang=ru

OnGoing:
Hello villagers).

Hi there!!!! :-)))

OnGoing:

HOWEVER!!!
Reason: