[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 196

:-)))

In general, a wish to participants, do not just generate traffic, and storm the brain) Let delusional ideas, but throw. And to come in once a day to squeamishly grind, too, is useful as from a goat's milk.

Here's an idea, I suggest we discuss. We have a closed balanced hedge.

EURUSD+1 GBPUSD-0.85 EURGBP-1

A grid is built on each pair equidistant from the current price with equal volume and step. Deals are unidirectional, on EURUSD - only bars with lot 1, on GBPUSD - sells with lot 0.85 and on EURGBP - sells with lot 1.

As the pairs move, stop orders and limiters are triggered, becoming market ones. In the end all the hedge is balanced, but because of the spread of pairs and influence of the series that are already open there is an imbalance both in the plus and minus sides.

This is the beast we are tracking (the aggregate hedge profit). When it reaches the required value we cover all positions and run away.

OnGoing:
And coming in once a day to squeamishly wince is also as much use as a goat's milk.

Mischek:

Nah, they're just decorative of course.) But on the matter, do you have anything to say? Or are you burning our oxygen here for nothing, sir?)

OnGoing:
No, they just decorate the place) But businesswise, do you have anything to say? Are you burning our oxygen here for nothing, sir?)

Yes, of course. It's November 30th. And in St. Petersburg it's + 3. The grass is up again, dandelions.

My mother-in-law is crying, it's the first time in 20 years she hasn't been asked to join the election committee. They said she had to be a member of the Yedra! That's really fucked up.

And then there's the topic-starter with squinting in different directions.

So how do I live?

Mischek:

Yes, of course. It's November 30. And in St. Petersburg it's + 3. The grass is up again, dandelions.

My mother-in-law is crying, it's the first time in 20 years she hasn't been asked to join the election committee. They said she had to be a member of the Yedra! That's really fucked up.

And then there's this topic-starter with squinting in different directions.

So how to live?

Yeah... hard... mother-in-law...)

Mischek:

Yeah, sure. ...

And that's how to live?

All right... :-) Have we run out of the two grand from Baikonur? :-)

Roman.:
It's fine... :-) Have we run out of the two grand from Baikonur? :-)

so immediately

Well, villagers? Have you got any more crap in your pohrevna?
Reason: