Avalanche - page 305

PapaYozh >>:

В общем, не негатив это, а сарказм.
Yes, indeed, a humorous and sarcastic personality. But it passes with age, I used to do it when I was young :-)))

Maybe the gentlemen who ask a lot of questions can show me that they know how to do something else, and tell me how to automatically connect to the other server if one of them loses connection? How can I solve this issue programmatically? This problem has never bothered me before, but in relation to this strategy, one badly timed disconnect can end badly.

khorosh писал(а) >>
The advisor has been mowing the dough for 4 days now.

Can't say I'm happy for you. Honestly.

But there is still time to answer my questions.....

lasso >>:

Не могу сказать, что рад за Вас. Честно.

Но еще есть время ответить на мои вопросы.....

Don't pass by my question: help me solve a practical problem, show that you know how to do more than just ask questions.

What is this game of one-at-a-time? Answer some questions, too. Mine, for example.

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

Do not ignore my question: help solve a practical problem, show that you can do more than just ask questions.

What is this one-wicket game? Answer some questions, too. Like mine.

Are you already mowing too?

Regarding your question: the problem is well-known and has been discussed many times on the forum. And re-connect may not help you (it's banal that the DC may not respond to requests for news).

rumata1984 писал(а) >>

Do not ignore my question: help solve a practical problem, show that you can not just ask questions.

What is this one-wicket game? Answer some questions. Mine, for instance.

1) You put a specific question! Describe the situation, which servers, the duration of the gap, etc.

I am not a talepat, unfortunately. Otherwise long time ago helped Yuri.........

2) I do not have to know the answers to all your questions. Wouldn't you agree?

I have never been a chatterbox.

And the forum has it all. What's the point of opening a new off-topic discussion here?

If only to lead away from answers to questions posed?

PapaYozh >>:

Вы тоже уже косите?

Касаемо Вашего вопроса: проблема известная и неоднократно обсуждаемая на форуме. И переконнект Вам может не помочь (банально на новостях ДЦ может не отвечать на запросы).

We're not mowing yet. But we are getting ready. Hence my question. :)

Can you tell me where to read, since it's already been discussed? Searching didn't help me. I must have been looking for the wrong words.

khorosh писал(а) >>
I used to do it when I was young :-)))
My middle child likes to say "Here, when I was little..."

rumata1984 >>:

Не проходите мимо моего вопроса: помогите решить практическую задачку, покажите, что умеете не только задавать вопросы.

Что за игра в одну калитку? Ответьте и Вы на какие-нибудь вопросы. На мой, например.

I honestly don't know. If the connection will not be more than 15m, I see only this option. The Expert Advisor will be installed in parallel on a demo account of another brokerage company and I will use its signals to give orders to the dealer over the phone.

PapaYozh >>:
Мой средний ребёнок любит говорить "Вот, когда я была маленькой..."
And my youngest grandson says the same :-))).
Reason: