[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 93

Zhunko:

How do you calculate a good trading period?

You may be equally likely to be in a trend or in a flat.

It turns out to be a highly complicated version of martingale.

See the answer in my previous post.

"How do you calculate a good period to trade?" - by dividing the DEP into parts and whatever "calculating all (including good) periods"... :-)

Roman.:

See the answer in my previous post.

" How do you calculate a good trading period?" - by splitting the DEP into parts and whatever "calculating all (including good) periods"... :-)

Exactly the same way a regular martin can fire.

OnGoing:

The point is that here we can only know the direction, the MM is not. In monitoring, we can see the volume of positions, and their take and stops, which is fundamental.

The direction can be taken by flipping a coin, but trader's psychology - when viewed upside down - is our advantage.

It turns out that where the trader cuts profit by just a few pips due to sheer fear, we will trigger a stop.

And in a situation where the trader desperately waits for a fat lot in hope it will soon change, and then not withstanding it generates a huge loss - we will profit)

Now I see what we are talking about... :-)

Where ARE THEY! :-) " The monitoring shows both the volume of the position and their takeaways and stops, which is exactly what is fundamental. " are there monitors?

vladds:

...and by the time you wait for this deadly trend in your pocket will be ten times more than salt in a deadly avalanche...

What makes you so confident. Just because it's been working for now (2 days) doesn't mean anything. Here's a backtesting on tick data from broker D*kasc0py. The period is mid April 2011 - 31 May 2011.

Files:
strategytester.zip  1154 kb

Bicus:

Why are you doing this?

There's such a puppy's enthusiasm for this miracle...

You can't do that to children.

:)))))

Come on, you make it sound like this is the first time we've entered the market. I hope all sensible villagers understand that this system can drain the entire depot, the main thing is not to get caught, LUCKY.... because you can't make any money in the market without it.

Take any other system. Set it up, test it on paper, and it's not like it's gonna make your trade. That's why there's also luck in picking a cp system. So what do you want. This system raises slowly, but one has to understand that it can plummet at any time.

Now imagine that those EAs that are rising in the Championship are just luck and say that someone is a professional and earned with 100% confidence just silly.

Now this TS has risen and it is pure luck. Now the system is going up and that is all. Pure luck, no more. But you can be unlucky.... :))))

Zhunko:

Yeah, well...

Simple Martingale gives better results and, most importantly, everything is clearer.

You can also add some wit to it)

For example, after a strong move MM can be slightly increased, giving some time to work in flat. Then reduce it again to minimum - until the next move.

Bicus:
Exactly the same way a regular martin can be shot.

It's understandable. It's just a fun "toy". I have already written about it... :-)

My 'regular'...:-) netting is twisting...:-) to 'mind'.

Roman.:

Now I know what you mean...:-)

Where's THOSE! :-) " The monitoring shows both the volume of the position and their takeaways and stops, which is exactly what is fundamental." are there monitors?

Where does monitoring get its information from? You give it the investment password for the account, don't you?)

OnGoing:
Where does monitoring get its information from? You give it the investment password for the account, don't you?)

Well, yeah. I'm locked in on Onyx myself... only there seems to be no aggregate monitoring of volumes, takes and stops of all those involved... :-)

Or am I looking in the wrong direction(s)??? :-)

Roman.:

Well, yes. I'm locked on Onyx myself... only there doesn't seem to be any aggregate monitoring of the volumes, sinkers and stops of everyone involved... :-)

Or am I looking in the wrong direction(s)??? :-)

Well, there just isn't, and the deal copiers also work with the investment password).
Reason: