[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 188

Roman.:
He will "give"...PERMANENTLY!!! :-)))
Which option is better? On different pairs... or on one buy and sell...
7Konstantin7:
So far) Yesterday's snapshot is quiet on the market today. a couple of min...

Exactly the second variant? In the second EA, the analysis is based on EURUSD and the opening is based on USDCHF? Right?
7Konstantin7:
Which option is better? On different pairs... or on one buy and sell...

This one is DoubleMinus_1.mq4 (22.59 KB)
7Konstantin7:
Which option is better? On different pairs... or one buy and sell...


from the first page.

fozi:

Hello all. I see there's a lively topic.

Thought I'd stop by and say hello.

Happy New Year, fellas.


Hi! Villager!!!
Breaking the dc :-[
7Konstantin7:
Which option is better? On different pairs... or on one buy and sell...

On one both buy and sell...
Roman.:


from the first page.

)))
7Konstantin7:
Breaking the dc :-[

Why???? When HE IS GIVING...!!!:-)
granit77:
Is it the second option? In the second EA, the analysis is on EURUSD and the opening is on USDCHF? Right?
I have a different variant of the EA)