[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 125

Figar0:

The main recommendations are: no locks within the strategy)

And seriously, you have to have "courage" to accept losses in your Expert Advisor, not everything can be averaged out, no strategy guarantees 100% non-opening against a serious movement. Neural networks - neuristics are also possible. There are several variants in the base, quite workable.

+I would consider averaging not in intervals of some pips, but by signals of the same neuronet, or at least time intervals.

I agree, if available!

Figar0:

Main recommendations - no locks as part of the strategy)

+The main recommendation would be to not average in intervals of a few pips, but to use the same neural network signals, or at least time intervals.

Here, by the way, are competent recommendations... (no smiley faces).

Figar0:

+I would consider averaging over the same neural network signals, or at least time intervals, rather than intervals of a few pips.

It won't work, we've already tried it, sometimes lingering failures are guaranteed to fail.

Martingeil:
It won't work, we've already tried it, sometimes prolonged failures are guaranteed to fail.

But does it bring in the money?)

Opening and closing ideas are primary. Averaging, martingales and the like are secondary. Take the averaging out of your EA, what will it show in the test? A drawdown should at least hang around zero. Take an EA capable of at least not losing money or not losing too much. And equip it with MM, that you are so indifferent to.

Martingeil:
It won't work, we've already tried it, there are prolonged failures, drainage is guaranteed.

The main problem is that the system is not working properly, but the system is not ready for drainage! )

vladds:

So there is locking or deliberate pluming! By the way, it is designed for pluming , but before pluming, there is harvesting! That is why 5-10 thousand rubles is suggested for pluming, and then you are lucky P.S. Luck is more frequent! )
I wish I knew when it would happen ... to have time to harvest :)

vladds:

...so it's offered 5-10k to drain and then as luck would have it P.S luck more often! )
This is in our business - IMHO, the GREATEST!

Martingeil:
I wish I knew when it would happen... so I could harvest it in time :)

It has already been written for the same purpose - to beat a DEP in parts and charge them sequentially at the same vhp parameters (settings).

Martingeil:
i wish i knew when it would happen ... so i could reap the harvest :)

If you have an avalanche, you need to have an automated system which starts for a certain period of time after the avalanche and stops before the next avalanche!

Right..... The risk here is not in selecting the settings for the exporter, but in making it work. And then, of course, there's the handling of the stalemate.

To be honest, I spent a lot of time in NS, mainly in NS, but there you always face a choice, right or wrong trained network. And I understand that this question will occupy the mind forever. Because there is no answer to this question. The same applies to all Expert Advisors, no matter with or without NS. No one can say for sure if an EA will gain or not. Therefore, the trader always faces a choice. In our case, it is a choice of the Expert Advisor's timing. And also the proper handling of difficult situations. No one is saying that the system does not lose money. It just does it quickly and unconditionally, that's all......

Reason: