[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 11: January 2012) - page 153

strangerr:

Wait a bit so amers will fix it for you))))

Lotus, I haven't seen it, if you know it, give me a link, let's see, but not blah-blah, but specifically: in such a week and around such a price, +-100-200pp, it will be the bottom.

I was buying at 28! why not buy at 27 (cheap)

To those who are still holding a sell from 1.2815. I have seen the target. I advise to put it into a Buy now at 1.2810 and set the TP at 1.2470

Be careful...I'm not sure...but it's the 1-2-3 indicator that measures...at your own risk...

MobileMan:
To those who are still holding a sell from 1.2815. I have seen the target. I advise to put it into a Buy now at 1.2810 and set the TP at 1.2470

...Listen to Petya, he wrote earlier, I'm sure he won't give bad advice...

And in fact, Gunn didn't bother with the forum ))))) He wasn't even there then)))

MobileMan:
Isn't that too much of a profit..... I don't think we'll make it all the way to....

nikelodeon:
Isn't that too much of a profit..... I don't think it's going to go all the way to....

and i'm not saying anything about immediate... I'll wait a week if I have to. I'll get my 345pp. Or 5pp ))))

nikelodeon:
Isn't the profit too high..... I don't think we'll get to....
that way you can sit out your own profits :)))) (overseat:)))).)

nikelodeon:
Isn't that too much of a profit..... I don't think we'll get there right away....

I estimated yesterday and set it at 1.25.

artikul:
And in fact, Gunn didn't bother with the forum ))))) He wasn't even there then)))

Or rather her)))) I got the picture)))

Reason: