[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 163

Tantrik:
1.4490 I think the maximum for today (pullback is coming)
Where to tomorrow, and how big will the pullback be today? Is the euro really going to the top?

The potential for stock markets to fall is already small. In favour of my conclusion, here are the following considerations:

1. There are no derivatives that have accumulated significant money but are backed by some obscure commodity, such as real estate swaps (in a crisis, real estate falls in value rapidly, devaluing the swaps and driving the holders into crisis). There is no financial instrument with the ability to set off a "chain reaction". Bonds of troubled countries are bought back by the ECB, i.e. there is a market maker maintaining liquidity and keeping an eye on price levels.

2. The kombanks involved in redeeming the bonds of troubled countries have guarantees of help in case they encounter repayment problems critical for their balance sheets. So on this side, Europe's monetary problems can be expected (and they could cause a chain reaction!), but not likely: the props have already been put up.

3. The structure of European economic governance continues to improve and the idea of a European government headed by a Euro-premier (or Euro-president) has now been put forward

4. The emerging correction should be "flat" in the Elliott Wave terminology because there is a rule of alternation of corrections and the "deep" correction already took place in 2008.

The conclusion: there are no serious, structural problems, the analysis does not show any tensions (it shows that we are in the "B" wave). But since the forecast is for a flat correction, we will be floundering for a long time, November is the time when the strong growth will continue (e.g., we start with the corporate earnings report for the 3Q).

At the same time, Europe is still concerned about the depreciation of its currency against the dollar and will continue to put information pressure on the Euro, but this pressure will be less than in the spring and summer because the tension amongst market participants is high and could cause a panic. Perhaps the second panic wave will be the last one to complete the current correction (wave D)

trinitron:
Where to tomorrow and how big of a pullback will it be today? Is the euro really going to the upside?
Maybe a 4350 pullback.

darka7:
You read my mind :))
I, for example, have several computers and have time to keep up with the charts, read the forum, watch movies and even play tanchiki )))))

I think we'll get more people to sell and go down)))) Well, if the bay is crowded, so much the better)))

i wonder who will win greed or poverty?

apelbsin:
like this, you've got your feet together and you're up?))

Exactly =) Let's see if it reaches the 1.44700 predicted yesterday

Tantrik:
1.4490 I think the maximum for today (pullback is coming)
eu repeats yesterday's pound story...4480 everything will depend on the momentum on the news...

megapey:

Bonds of troubled countries are bought back by the ECB

The ECB has been buying bonds every day since last Monday. The same thing happened in the US (where the Fed was buying up debt) - it was called the quantitative easing (QE) programme. In the US it ended in June, in Europe it is in full swing, gradually turning the Euro into toilet paper. So anyway the Euro has to go south and it keeps popping higher and higher. Apparently the puppeteer (Mixon's terminology) is busy with something else for now.

wmlab:

Exactly =) Let's see if it reaches the 1.44700 predicted yesterday

Wonderful. Yesterday's prediction(https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/134874/page158) fulfilled in detail. Now need to think about an EA using wmifor =)

wmlab:

Wonderful. Yesterday's prediction has been fulfilled in detail. Now need to think about an EA using wmifor =)
Yeah, I noticed that too.
Reason: