FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 1685

Alexey Busygin:
You're not delusional, are you?
In good health, ready to pick up the gauntlet? We can start right now.

Eura scenario

mmmoguschiy-new:
The eura's script.

Does the euve know about this or does she not know about it?

After all, the scripts are tailored to the instrument and the instrument doesn't care, i.e. it doesn't care about the scripts.

Yury Reshetov:

Does the euve know about this or is she unaware of it?

After all, the scenarios are tailored to the instrument and the instrument doesn't care, i.e. it doesn't care about the scenarios.

she's been farted - handed in on purpose

stranger:

Honouring Articulate?

vaz:
It looks like something serious has arrived in the shop...) Everyone's already moved what they want.
I stayed up during the day and got some action, so I'd like to keep it up at night.

hello to the honest folk, how's it going?

The results of a Reuters poll of currency strategists showed that the US dollar's rise is probably coming to an end. However, experts added that there is still a risk of further but slight strengthening of the US currency.
In the short term, the dollar should receive support as the European Central Bank is expected to expand its ambitious bond-buying programme as early as Thursday and cut further its deposit rate, which is already negative. At the same time, almost all analysts expect the Fed to take the opposite action in a fortnight, namely to raise interest rates from zero for the first time in almost a decade.
The trouble is that policymakers have long signalled the introduction of new measures, especially at the ECB, so any effect of these expected actions is already largely factored into quotations. In the meantime, there are still some doubts amongst Fed policy makers on the back of mixed data. Yesterday a report showed that US manufacturing activity declined in November for the first time in three years, which was linked to a significantly stronger US dollar and slower global trade growth. This raised fears that the economy, which is still struggling to raise inflation, is not as strong as many had hoped.
The dollar gained more than 3 per cent against a basket of currencies last month amid expectations that the Fed is preparing to raise rates on 16 December. Meanwhile, the euro fell 4 per cent in November, and has fallen more than 13 per cent against the dollar this year.
According to a survey of more than 60 currency strategists this week, the euro will fall to $1.05 this month and $1.04 next year. This suggests that the monetary policy divergence that could start this month is largely already accounted for by market participants. Nevertheless, 40 of the 60 analysts said the risks to their dollar forecasts were heading upwards. The remaining 20 said they were pointing downwards. The dollar index is forecast to rise to 100.2 by the end of the year and to 102.3 at the end of 2016.

mmmoguschiy-new:
she's been farted - handed in on purpose
It's not enough to fart. She's a small-minded and flighty girl. She'll tell them to go fuck themselves.

mmmoguschiy-new:
it got farted - handed it over on purpose

I have already checked it more than once on the real market. It's already proven more than once on the real, no matter what your indices show, you need a strong counterweight from the traders in 150 lots to sell

I don't know if they're wrong.

Reason: