[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 10: December 2011) - page 388

margaret:
Isn't the Italian bond placement a fundamental fact!?
I haven't seen it. So it's not a fact that they floated them:)

Tossed a coin. Looks like a sell.

trump:
I haven't. So it's not a fact that they have placed them:)

>"This period of the year is traditionally a good time for stock markets, but in the next two days there is a €20bn Italian government bond issue coming up, so there is some risk that is likely to hold back any gains,

Markets are still expecting the euro to fall further amid general pessimism about the prospects for Europe's debt crisis. However, analysts say there is little incentive to push the single European currency to test the $1.2945 level, an 11-month low reached earlier this month.

>But the problems of the single European currency will come to a head in the near future. Italy, the eurozone's third-largest economy and one of its most financially troubled members, is expected to sell debt on Wednesday, and that will be the last bond auction in the eurozone this year. As yields on Italy's key 10-year bonds rose back above 7% last week, investors see this auction as an indicator of how successful the European Central Bank 's (ECB) attempts to calm jittery markets have been.

forte928:
That's for sure - already into a reversal but not fully in - consequence - there will still be a downward sideways swing....

Hey, how much of a drop do you see?

trump:
Tossed a coin. Looks like a sell.
Me too :))) yesterday was up (not up) today is down - just at random. :)) (there was an omen - for rain :)))

Hi..

in a downward sloping channel..on the euro on M15 to 1.3045, pound on M15 -1.5615

28 December 2011 09:03

December 28. FINMARKET.RU - The euro is getting cheaper against other currencies. Market participants are worried about the growth of Italian government bond yields in trading the day before amid expectations of a major auction for placement of government bonds in the country, scheduled for this week, Bloomberg reported.

"You can't expect a very good result from an Italian debt securities offering," said Toshiya Yamauchi, chief currency markets analyst at Ueda Harlow Ltd. Toshiya Yamauchi. - Pressure on the euro remains."

bastards, how's my buy now ? )))))))))))

we can go down.... and then up...up...up...and up again .... .....

Tantrik:
Me too :))) yesterday it was up (not up) today it's down - purely at random. :))
I was talking about the fall yesterday, the fact is that almost all the direction of the yen and the pound is downward - only the pound has a confirmation of global growth, the euro has an exit to the point of global growth...

forte928:
I said yesterday about the fall, the point is that almost all the direction of the yen and the pound is down - only the pound has a confirmation of global growth, the yen has an exit to the global growth starting point....

where is that point?
Reason: