[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 169

Evgen157:

Go deeper than 1.4100 EURUSD
What day is the moving target? For tomorrow I am aiming for 4220-30, and 4100 might be the target for the next week.

trinitron:
What day is the moving target? For tomorrow I am aiming for 4220-30, and 4100 is probably next week's target.

I'm thinking end of the month, most likely end of next week) If Margaret allows.... )))

Evgen157:

Go deeper than 1.4100 EURUSD
This time it is going lower at 39-38 (I have to throw in some negatives for the EUR...)(1.43 needs to be broken through)

No sign of Margaret.

EUR/USD will go to 1.437 and back south to 1.42 (could collapse earlier) ....

Tantrik:
This time it's going lower at 39-38 (negative on the eu) (1.43 needs to be broken through)

wolves are gone.... (the euro draws cups)

eurusd drew a picture: "crouching dragon". Although it looks more like a rooster to me. In this case, the nearest trend: down to the level of the paws.

lukas1:

eurusd drew a picture: "crouching dragon". Although it looks more like a rooster to me. In this case the nearest trend: down to the level of the paws.

Wow, don't forget to post this miracle here too!

As I understand it - this is a NEW view (opening) of the TS... B.Williams has alligators, throats, mouths, lips, teeth... You have dragons, paws, withers, ears, eyes ...

If you are not difficult, describe this TS, something like: paws - resistance, the withers of the dragon - support, when the price breaks the withers from bottom to top, go long, when you reach the line of dragon's ears - cut a part of positions, with further movement down - at the level of the eye line of the dragon include stop and reverse, taking profit on the price movement to the level of paws ...

Roman.:

As I understand it - this is the NEW look.

If you don't mind, describe this TC, something like: ...

No, it's not a new look. It's the old one. The "rising" and "crouching" dragon are just two figures. There is no TC as such.

lukas1:
No, it's not a new look. The old one is. "Soaring" and "crouching" dragon are just two figures. There is no TC as such.

Very interesting - I understand it's based on Japanese candles... Japan in general... Could you please give me the name or a link where I can find out more about this dragon... I remember now... I've seen something like it somewhere before, but I can't remember yet. I haven't looked it up myself yet... :-)))

P.S. You can post in private, if this is offtop in this thread. Googled - can't find it yet... :-(((

Reason: