[Archive!] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 6: August 2011) - page 159

odiseif:
The price goes where there are more stops and it is pushed by those who want to prevent us mortals from speculating on these fluctuations ... there are those who can push .
yes.... i went to the seaside and switched to no-stop trading..... rest and a change of scenery is good for me....

rigc:
yeah.... I took a swim at the sea and switched to stompless trading..... rest and a change of scenery is good for me....
LOL

odiseif:
The price moves in the direction where there are more stops accumulated... the price is always pushed there by someone who is interested in it to prevent us mortals from speculating on these fluctuations... there are those who can push if necessary and where it should go...

Let's take it in order.

1. Who are the "concerned" people?

2. What is the interest of those "interested" who are able to move the market, not to let a mere mortal make 10 quid on a cent account?

2.1. Suppose odiseif is not a mere mortal, but a millionaire stockbroker with an open sell position and a stop-loss. But here another shark of Forex has entered the scene and also wants to go into sell. Well, why does he need to reduce SL odiseif- if there is their combined position of 2 sells, the price is much more likely to run down than with one?

2.2. By moving the price up, someone will get TP, and someone will make a profit. It's not a coincidence, is it?

3. Yes, it happens often that the price will hit SL, and then reverse in the right direction. But it's either an incorrectly set stop, or it's an INCREDIBLE. And all the talk about some "interested in knocking down stops" is some kind of paranoid conspiracy theory.

Bicus:

3. Yes, it happens often that the price hits SL and then reverses in the right direction. But it's either a misplaced stop, or a RICH. And all the talk about some "interested in knocking down stops" is some kind of paranoid conspiracy theory.

I agree. It's more likely that the price is technically drawing its due state (as if "discharging", releasing tension and maintaining equilibrium), rather than some evil maikers are knocking someone down.

Although, such thoughts also arise from time to time, as if those same price-makers are giving bread to the entire industry (DC), so traders would leave their money in the kitchens. Without the latter there will be no forex, everybody understands that, and therefore the "tycoons" thus contribute to its "development", feeding DCs.

They have nothing to lose, they have enough money for another 5 figures, if necessary, and brokerage companies are satisfied. As the saying goes, "the wolves are fed", but the statistics are sad about the sheep (

OnGoing:

Although, such thoughts also arise from time to time, as if the same price-moving people provide bread to the whole industry (brokerage companies), so that traders leave their money in the kitchens. Without the latter there will be no forex, everybody understands that, and therefore the "tycoons" thus contribute to its "development", feeding DCs. They have nothing to lose, they have money for another 5 figures if necessary, and brokerage companies are satisfied. As the saying goes, "the wolves are fed", but the statistics are sad about the sheep (

I assure you that brokerage companies will always be satisfied, because most traders are losing without any help from the "interested".

the market is controlled ... the market cannot go in one direction with the majority, it actually goes against the majority, and the winners are those who move it and those who find ways to go in the same direction as . If the market was controlled by the majority, it would not exist ..... ... i am only joking because the majority cannot so well control and correlate one with another ... a simple example ... the euro currency is falling ... why?
1 dump the Euro
2 ... buying the dollar
3 ... indices fall ... and so on
If the index falls, it is not just the euro .... but someone eventually looks after it and controls it all ... it can not be natural. At least I do not believe it, as I do not watch just the eurodoll and see how instruments correlate.The market is the biggest fraud, invented by man for the majority of those who open the first deposit and give it up ... Despite what I said above, I know that they can make good money for a living.
i know it's possible to make a good living with a 1000 lots on the eurozone pair .... i'm sure price won't budge a beat from your entry ..... why? they just won't let you budge, that's all .... if someone needs it, you'll win ... but if someone needs price to go the other way, it will go there even though you just entered with 1000 lots ... a few ticks in your direction with this lot and you've gone grey ...)

Have you ever bought (or sold) 1000 lots in a real account?

darka7:
Have you ever bought (or sold) 1000 lots in a real account?
If I had money for 1000 lots even at 1/1000 leverage, I wouldn't have time to sit on the forum and watch what people post.

odiseif:
But the market is controlled ... the market can not go in one direction with the majority, it actually goes against the majority, and the winners are those who move it and those who find ways to go in the same direction. if the market was controlled by the majority, it would not have existed ...... I am just yapping because the majority can not perfectly control and correlate one thing with another ....a simple example ... the eurodoll is falling ... why? there are many options
1 dump the euro
2 buy dollars
3 indexes are falling and so on
If the indexes fall, it is not just the euro .... but someone eventually looks after it and controls it all ... it can not be natural .The market is the biggest fraud, invented by man for the majority of those who open their first deposit and give up ... Despite the above I know one can make good living on it.
i know it's possible to make a good living with a 1000 lots on the eurozone pair .... i'm sure price won't budge a beat from your entry ..... why? they just won't let you budge, that's all .... if someone needs it, you'll win ... but if someone needs price to go the other way, it will go there even though you just entered with 1000 lots ... a few ticks in your direction with this lot and you've gone grey ...)

A song by N. Noskov with the resounding title "Paranoia" comes to mind. Forex is a market where there is supply and demand, and when they are in equilibrium, the price will have small fluctuations, but when the equilibrium is broken, the reaction to the imbalance of supply and demand is sure to happen. Also, one should not forget that the rate of national currencies is regulated by states, and each state is trying to keep it in an advantageous range. And if you do throw 1000 lots on the market, like you wrote, this is 100 000 000 units of the base currency, the movement will happen anyway, and where it will go will depend on whether you are buying or selling.

As for the stops, really, we are sick of them. Who knocks them down? If your brokerage company, it is easy to control when getting quotes from another source, for example a respectable broker, where each open position is placed in the market. And also your stops and open positions in BC are visible only to the Participants of this brokerage company and they are parallel to the big players !!!!!. In that case, when you had a stop loss, it was totally your fault, as a trader and as an analyst - wrong with the price and timing of entry, early shifted to the lossless position and do not blame the higher forces that prevent you to earn free money - Forex is work, work very hard and laborious.

Temnyj:

About the stops, really, I'm sick of them. Who knocks them down? If you have a brokerage company, then it is easy to control when you get quotes from another source, for example a respectable broker, where any open position is displayed on the market. And also your stops and open positions in BC are visible only to the Participants of this brokerage company and they are parallel to the big players !!!!!. In that case, when you got a stop loss, it was totally your fault, as a trader and as an analyst - wrong with the price and timing of entry, you took a lossless position early and do not blame the higher powers that prevent you to earn free money - Forex is work, work very hard and laborious.

You can speculate about conspiracy theories, but there really is a stop loss. Before a strong expected move, the price often rolls back within 1-2 candles and just where the safety stops have accumulated.
Reason: