[Archive] Learn how to make money villagers! - page 230

As long as the logic allows you to work with a script, of course you should.

7Konstantin7:
Didn't really look at the settings all over the place (I was in a hurry).
Is your exp any different from Ilan's?

It's basically the same shit) same grid, same martin)

I haven't traded with Ilan, I just watched it go down the drain and that's it...)

But people are trading and the results are great) it turns out, though...

I'm out, I'm resting) Good night everyone.

Gyllit:
What does it mean?
Error codes. You were in a big hurry to get into a real account!!! Didn't even put on your flippers, mask and the rest of your gear.... :/

MaxZ:
Error codes. You were in a big hurry to get into a real account!!! Didn't even put on your flippers, mask and the rest of your gear.... :/
Understood dear, but you need the money...!

Gyllit:
Understood dear, but we need the money...!
After such experiments money will be needed even more...

OnGoing:
Fixed a couple of bugs, cleaned up the code. The new "release" of the triangular grid is in the attachment.

The conditions for this toy are not bad on Insta. In case of cent account with 1:1000 leverage 100 USD is enough. Trailing stops (on demo) work correctly.

It works rather well in a narrow range both in minus and plus. But then you should not just cover the whole series in a row. I will make a separate script later. And in the future, if the idea justifies itself, we will make it into a single Expert Advisor).
Attached files:
TripleHedgeGridScript.mq4 (5.64 KB)

Similar grid-hedger is used in ATC-2011. It uses the same pairs as yours. The author has also posted this EA in Code Base.

The first thing that caught my eye is that the volumes of all pairs are a multiple of 0.1. I will try to look into the code when I have enough time! :)) Plenty of food for thought! ;)

OnGoing:
Fixed a couple of bugs, cleaned up the code. The new "release" of the triangular grid is in the attachment.

The conditions for this toy are not badon Insta. In case of cent account with 1:1000 leverage 100 USD is enough. Trailing stops (on demo) work correctly.

It works rather well in a narrow range both in minus and plus. But then you should not just cover the whole series in a row. I will make a separate script later. And in the future, if the idea justifies itself, we will make it into a single EA as well)
Don't go there... the snow will hit your head ...)))
Reason: