[Archive! - page 173

IgorM:

I never thought I'd catch myself thinking I'd be jealous of the "narrow-eyed"

http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=58422

http://fishki.net/comment.php?id=58308

Yeah, I'm here with my boat... It's about time you got here, Igor.

sever31:

Also promised to infect with fishing.

Beware! Very contagious disease.
The ways of infection are observational and tentative

most women are innately immune

A sick person's symptoms can provoke reactions ranging from sympathy to irritation in a healthy person.

Attempts by a sick person to explain to a healthy person the benefits of a new Chemano coil for three hundred quid can cause rage, irritation and an attempt to ban the fuck out of them.

Curing a sick person with a calculator upside the head has long been recognized as ineffective. Calculating the cost per kilogram of fish caught and brought home, consisting of spending on petrol,

The sunken tent, hooked fins, torn Chinese cords, etc., can bring a sick person both a broad and happy smile and Homeric laughter.

Man, you can make it hard to get a regular meal. You hook a hook on a telescopic rod and trade it for a bottle of vodka, and you provide a starving family with tilapia in the amount of 3x350g every day.
Everything else is evil, or sport, or masochism.
Nothing personal.

granit77:
Man, you can make it hard to get a regular meal. You hook a hook on a telescopic rod and trade it for a bottle of vodka, and you provide a starving family with tilapia in the amount of 3x350g every day.
Everything else is evil, or sport, or masochism.
Nothing personal.

You can also shop around )

Mischek:
You can also buy them in a shop )
Live where we did, you'll know what's on sale in the shop.

Mischek:

Beware! Very contagious disease.
The methods of infection are observational and tentative

A sick person's symptoms can provoke reactions ranging from sympathy to irritation in a healthy person.

Attempts by a sick person to explain to a healthy person the benefits of a new Chemano coil for three hundred quid can cause rage, irritation and an attempt to ban the fuck out of them.

Curing a sick person with a calculator upside the head has long been recognized as ineffective. Calculating the cost per kilogram of fish caught and brought home, consisting of spending on petrol,

drowned tent, hooked fins, torn Chinese cords, etc., can cause the patient both a broad and happy smile and Homeric laughter

Yeah uh...

the plan is that i will trade their gear, gasoline for my company and boat. i think pauskas will support me.

Mischek:

Beware! A highly contagious disease.
The ways of contagion are observational and tentative

Curing a sick person with a calculator upside the head has long been recognized as ineffective. Calculating the cost of one kilogram of fish caught and brought home, consisting of spending on petrol,

The drowned tent, the hooked Finnish bobbers, the torn Chinese cords, etc., can cause a sick man both a broad and happy smile and Homeric laughter.

On this occasion it recalls strongly liked me once trader quatrain:

Knowing neither sleep nor rest
In moonlight and sunshine
We make money out of thin air
To throw it into the wind again!

Dedicated to the artists of the "FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 5: July 2011)" thread

"head-shoulders, ear, occiput, cornea ...three in one)

"...How can I say it, I've already said it... "

"... I got it from, how to say, Shemyakin and Picasso' "

))) well.

TheXpert:
...Michael, aren't you a good drawer?

No
What do you want? If I have to draw 5,000-second notes again, I won't. Last time we barely made it out of here.
Reason: