So who hasn't lived through the day ))) - page 14

I was pleased with the day, especially with the volatility after the drawdown. The movements were good and the TS signals worked...

СанСаныч Фоменко:
At any rate arbitrage stifles a much smaller discrepancy, which is measured in pips when buying real currency, not forex.
So you don't even know how arbitrage works? ))

Andrey Dik:
If there was a simple widening of the spread, it would look like a bump up or down on the chart and then the price chart would move as if nothing had happened at the same level where the bump started. In the chart we see that bid has fallen by 6000 points and then bid returned to 4000 points. Altogether: bid has shifted down by 2000 points in a couple of minutes and did not return to the previous level again. At the same time, the spread did not exceed 382 points. As we can see, the spread has nothing to do with it, to put it mildly.
The result was a kind of "black hole" from the bagel, which has sucked in more than a trillion according to some estimates - good pay for the breakout...

cheleken86:

1. 1,2029

2. 1,20124

Kirill Andreev:
Didn't anyone make any profit at such a good hour?)
My TS has worked the signal, but I don't catch highs and lows, so position will close at Monday's open, so far +150p profit.

Сергей Криушин:
A kind of "black hole" from the bagel was created, which has sucked in more than a trillion according to some estimates - good pay for the brexit...

This is what forex is all about, which was created to have enough liquidity at the right time.

A trillion is a decent amount. Not only small players have been affected, but also big players, especially high-frequency ones. They will show up soon.

Artem Zviriaka:
My TS has worked the signal, but I don't catch highs and lows, so the position will close at Monday's open, so far +150p profit.
Interesting to know which position opened long or short? And the timing.

Andrey Dik:

The pound was not sold, it was just made cheaper. the pound's fall is not a consequence of trading it against something. it was the same with the pound.

The pound cannot be made cheaper without reference to something. It has to get cheaper in terms of something.

Nevertheless, the question seems odd. What do you mean it was going up! If the pound was getting cheaper against the dollar, the dollar was getting more expensive against the pound.

The fact that the euro-dollar did not move is the merit of quality marketmaking, the automation of which allows to drive the crosses in sync.

Oleg Shenker:

The pound cannot be made cheaper without reference to something. It has to get cheaper in terms of something.

Nevertheless, the question seems odd. What do you mean it was rising! If the pound was getting cheaper against the dollar, the dollar was getting more expensive against the pound.

The fact that the euro-dollar did not move at the same time is a credit to quality marketmaking, the automation of which allows crosses to be driven in sync.

Bullshit.

If it is not only the euro/dollar, but ALL currencies against the dollar except the pound that "did not move", that means that the value of the pound has changed, not the dollar.

Дмитрий:

Bullshit.

If not only the euro/dollar but ALL currencies to the dollar except the pound have "not moved", that means that it is the pound, not the dollar, that has changed in value.

Changed the value of the pound to what?! You seem to be the one who is delusional, my dear?
Reason: