Interesting and humorous - page 183

It would seem obvious - fried fries and frosting, but no )))

evillive:

It would seem obvious - frosting and fried potatoes, but no )))

It looks like potatoes, but it could be peeled apples, pears or Jerusalem artichoke.

Mayonnaise or something that looks like mayonnaise.

I don't know what kind of yolk you can fake, though...

evillive:

It would seem obvious - fried fries and frosting, but no )))

A slap of liquid pancake batter, with a raw egg yolk on it and slices of raw potato next to it. Who's going to eat that?

progma137:

It looks like potatoes, but that's what peeled apples, pears, topinambur could look like.

Mayonnaise or something that looks like mayonnaise.

But the yolk can be faked with what, I don't even know...

Integer:

A slap of liquid pancake batter, with a raw egg yolk lying on it and slices of raw potato next to it. Who's going to eat that?

close, but a good guess is only about apples )))

It's actually yoghurt, a peeled peach half (drizzled with syrup) and sliced apples, also peeled :)

казалось бы, всё очевидно - глазунья с жареной картохой, ан нет )))
It reminds me of a toilet - the view from above )))

It's always like that - you start with a frosting and end up with a toilet.

The political part of the thread has been deleted, let's talk more about interesting things and humour.

This forum is apolitical and will remain so as not to give the authorities any reason for reprisals.
That is the position of its organisers.

granit77:
It's always like that - you start with a frosting and end up with a toilet.

The political part of the thread has been deleted, let's talk more about interesting things and humour.

This forum is apolitical and will remain so as not to give the authorities any reason for reprisals.
That is the position of its organizers.

Mm-hmm... that's a long time ago... how long have you been drooling yourself...?

zoritch:

Uh-huh... that's ancient history... how long have you been drooling yourself...?
My position is known to all and has not changed. However, I now express it on other resources and I advise you to do the same.

The finale reminded me of this one -

ALXIMIKS:
It reminds me of the toilet - the view from above ))))

Who has what pain...
Reason: