[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 386

fore-x:
Please guide me. What do I have to do now, get to the beginning of the line? Then what?
You have to edit CSV files by editing text. Read it to a line and edit it there. Then you overwrite the file.

Hi, could you please tell me how to fill in the currency and timeframe data in the function array?
for ( int i=0; i <= xBars; i++)

{ 
    MainMas[i] = MarketInfo( SYMBOL, TFRAME, i);
  }

Zhunko:
You must edit CSV-files by editing the text. You read it into a line and edit it in it. Then overwrite the file.

I do not understand you well, can you elaborate a little bit, what to read than to edit, and rewrite the file will be the function - FileWrite?

Name the functions to use?

fore-x:

I do not understand you well, can you elaborate a little bit more than to read than to edit, and rewrite the file will be the function - FileWrite?

Name the functions to use?

Read.

Edit.

To write.

You can only overwrite a file without memory cost. The rest can be done only through memory. For CSV file through string which is the same.

nadya:
where are your initiatives? leave them here, they will help you correct them

That's the thing, I can't implement these initiatives in code...

I wanted to try to write an EA for envelopes from averages, with placing 3 pending orders.

I tried to place 3 orders and then modify them, I don't understand how to do this.

I have to use my hands))))...

biragr:

Thank you for your attention, but I do not understand your question. You can set the line for any date, and when the chart reaches it, the EA will trigger? Or maybe I don't understand something, if you don't mind explaining.

This is a logical one, but the human factor, i.e. the forgot or the wrong position, may occur.

Please correct the indicator. It shows all open symbols in the window, but only the current symbol should be shown.

Files:
iexposure.mq4  8 kb

The Period_Converter.mq4 script understand how it works and how to change TFs, like h6 or h5 or m3

But how to shift the time of counting, i.e. not from 00:00 terminal but from 02:00 or from 03:00

It turned out that some servers switched to a new time, Russia did not. In general my candlesticks have changed at h6

I would be very grateful for any help.

Also who knows how rsi values can be exported to excel file ?

Thanks

Help, please! The https://www.mql5.com/ru/code/10067 indicator needs to be converted into a simple working EA (as an example). Prinzip of action:

On the pair on which the EA will be thrown, as soon as the value is equal to 0.9570, open a market order to sell 0.1 lot with a majic number (so that EAs in different windows do not confuse orders), Stop-Loss 100p, Take-Profit 200p.

Professionals, we cannot do without you!

Boyark:

Anybody else know how rsi values can be exported to an excel file ?

open the file for writing and go through the indicator buffer.
Reason: