[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 384

Hi all, could you please explain the file operations? Can I only write data to the file and then add data to the file, but can I delete some text from the file or, for example, rewrite one line in the file without changing the other lines? If yes, how?

Hi all! Help with the code. i need to open a trade when there is a vertical line on the chart. For example early in the morning I put a blue vertical line on the daily chart and the code should open a sell trade at 09.00 on the same day.

biragr:
Hi all! Help with the code. i need to open a trade when there is a vertical line on the chart. For example early in the morning I put a blue vertical line on the daily chart and the code should open a sell trade at 09.00 on the same day.
And if you set the line for yesterday or tomorrow?

biragr:
What is the connection between the line and the opening of the order by time? Use the standard EA http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=fileinfo&id=17

Hi !!! Is it possible to stop and resume testing with an EA during testing ???

For example if there is a signal to stop the quotes perform an action and let the quotes continue ????

msl:

I have done everything as you suggested and now when compiling the EA it gives out cannot open the program file and points to the line with the name of my function: #include <GetExstremumZZZPrice.mqh>

The name of the plug-in file is: GetExstremumZZZPrice.mqh ???

It's in terminal folder Terminal _folder/experts/include ???

How do I solve this problem in mql code...

there are 3 pending buylimit orders with 50 pips takeaway 1-lot 0.1, 2-lot 0.2, 3-lot 0.3

if the 1st order triggers and closes at the takeaway, the other 2 orders should be deleted.

if the 1st triggers and 2 triggers and Take Profit on 2 orders equals Take Profit on the 1st order, close the open orders and delete 3.

If the 1st triggers and the 2nd triggers and the 3rd triggers and take profit on the 3rd and/or 2nd order is equal to the take profit on the 1st order, then all open orders should be closed.

That's how it is, if I wrote it clearly)))

Good afternoon, I have a question about the initialisation of arrays. In the tutorial it is written that: An array can be initialized only by constants of the appropriate type. One-dimensional and multidimensional arrays are initialized with a one-dimensional sequence of constants listed separated by commas. The sequence is surrounded by curly braces. In this case I am confused by the word "constant". Can't a certain array index be assigned a value via a variable.

atlantic:

How do I solve this problem in mql code...

there are 3 pending buylimit orders with 50 pips takeaway 1-lot 0.1, 2-lot 0.2, 3-lot 0.3

if the 1st order triggers and closes at the takeaway, the other 2 orders should be deleted.

if the 1st triggers and 2 triggers and Take Profit on 2 orders equals Take Profit on the 1st order, close the open orders and delete 3.

If the 1st triggers and the 2nd triggers and the 3rd triggers and take profit on the 3rd and/or 2nd order is equal to the take profit on the 1st order, then all open orders should be closed.

That's how it is, if I wrote it clearly)))

where are your beginnings? post it, you will be sure to get help to tweak it

kifa911:
Good afternoon, I have a question about the initialisation of arrays. In the tutorial it is written that: An array can be initialized only by constants of the appropriate type. One-dimensional and multidimensional arrays are initialized with a one-dimensional sequence of constants listed separated by commas. The sequence is surrounded by curly braces. In this case I am confused by the word "constant". Can't a certain array index be assigned a value via a variable.
Of course it can, if your variable is of the appropriate type.
Reason: