[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 523

I do not understand the meaning of the word "replicate" ?

What prevents you from converting data for different currencies and shoving them into one file (in different columns)?

Or write them in several files at once?

The only problem is that Excel keeps the file (forbids you to write to it while it is opened by Excel), i.e. you can't write to the open file. In this case, there is a codebase library that allows you to write directly to a cell, and you can also use the built-in DDE server in the terminal.

FAQ:

And this is a problem with your Excel settings. And don't blame the Expert Advisor, look up the file in Notepad and it's fine.

I've been struggling with the 2007 set, but have not been able to conquer this problem completely. The only solution: to make Excel see your data as numeric values, add "+" before the positive numbers, and with negative numbers, and so it's clear.

Control panel/All control panel items/Language and regional standards > Extras > Separator for WHOLE AND Fractional part put "."

Good afternoon! Here's an error, says some kind of expectorate... What doesn't he like? I must have forgotten how to spell ordersend.

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:
Good day! Here's an error, some expectorate... What doesn't he like? I must have forgotten how to spell ordersand

Vo! remove the int in front of magic

dkfl.zrjdktdbx:
Good afternoon! Here's an error, says some kind of expectorate... What doesn't he like? I must have forgotten how to spell ordersand
the "int magic" declaration right in brackets is not quite right.

Just magic.

int magic=5000; write in global variables

Thank you! ...But what's wrong with zero, I still don't get it?

That's it, there's no mistake, I'm off with the magician's announcement!

Thank you!!!

My Expert Advisor opens three orders in my terminal, at some point it should close all three orders, but for some reason it closes only two, it gives no errors.

Here is this piece which should close trades

for(i=0;i<OrdersTotal();i++)
          {
          if(OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES) == false) break;
          if(OrderSymbol() == Symbol() && OrderMagicNumber() == MagicNumber)
            {
            OrderDelete(OrderTicket());
            }
          }

I do not understand what's wrong and why only two deals are closed. Please tell me who knows what.

sss2019:

My Expert Advisor opens three orders in my terminal, at some point it should close all three orders, but for some reason it closes only two, it gives no errors.

Here is this piece which should close trades

I do not understand what's wrong and why only two deals are closed. Please tell me who knows what.

Do the cycle differently

for(i=OrdersTotal()-1;i>=0;i--)
Reason: