[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 293

Croaker:

Hello again everyone!

I had the task of automatically unloading and saving the account history. As I have already understood, for this purpose I need to use an Expert Advisor, which will either unload the history on every tick or save it in a file a bit less frequently.

Everything is simple and understandable with creation and start-up of the Expert Advisor. The process of saving files is also clear: there are a lot of examples. But I still cannot find examples of the account history, any method that would return the list of orders related to this account. For some reason I haven't found such possibilities in the Account Info topic. Perhaps someone can tell me how/where the account history is unloaded?

I hope for help and hints)

http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=select&id=3

http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=fileinfo&id=33

Oh, thank you so much!

Hmm, stupid question... If I use Comment several times in the script, I only see the last one (i.e. all previous outputs are overwritten). If I use Alert, of course, I see everything, but it's not very convenient... Is there any compromise way to output the intermediate information, on a chart, or on some console? So that you can see everything and don't have Alert's beeping and pop-up?

Croaker:
Hmm, stupid question... If I use Comment several times in the script, I only see the last one (i.e. all previous outputs are overwritten). If I use Alert, of course, I see everything, but it's not very convenient... Is there any compromise way to output the intermediate information, on a chart, or on some console? So that you can see everything and don't have Alert's beeping and pop-up?

You can, as long as you have enough monitor power.

Vinin:

We can, as long as there's enough room on the monitor.
Forgive me for pestering you, but how? Each new reference to Comment erases the previous one, line translation doesn't help. Tried Print - couldn't find the place where the text is displayed at all(

Croaker:
... Tried Print - couldn't find where the text is displayed at all(

See the arrows on the contents of the two tabs of the Terminal window...:-)

Oh, right. Thank you very much.) I must have misjudged the contents of the "Experts" tab

forexnew:

I'm repeating the question, it has not been addressed:

How to output a request message to Print? Example log messages:

2011.10.19 13:04:11 '183927376': order buy 0.01 EURGBP opening at 0.8768 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.8822 failed [trade timeout]

2011.10.19 13:00:52 '183927376': request in process

for 3.5 minutes it turns out that there was no connection to the server.

All error messages are displayed in my EA. However, this one remains unreactive, while I want to register the time of connection absence in seconds.

Then we could also record the overall index of the quality of connection with the server: the ratio of connection time to total time - would give a percentage index of server inactivity.

Tried using the IsConnected() function, but has no result. Who has a good suggestion?

forexnew:
Tried using the IsConnected() - no effect. Who has a good tip?

It would be easier to make a DLL that automatically duplicates the log updates in a folder predefined by MQL4. Then the processing of log lines by the Expert Advisor will be possible.

The working principle: A new tick comes, the function of copying files from DLL is activated and then the Expert Advisor processes the updated log - it is purely working with lines.

drknn:

It is easier to make a DLL, which automatically duplicates the log updates in a folder predefined by MQL4. Then the processing of log lines by the Expert Advisor will be possible.

The essence of the work: a new tick comes, the function of copying files from DLL is activated, and then the Expert Advisor processes the updated log - there is purely work with strings.

I have never worked with DLL. Do you happen to have any ready-made code?
Reason: