[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 288

snail09:
Here you go. If you have any more questions, please show me a screenshot and the parameters. I looked at your TOR in the job for development of this EA, and the condition "one bar - one order" is present there. What you have done to it after that, only you probably know. Good luck!
Thank you very much.

icas:

In the first post I gave the functions, kolyango wasn't happy with that. Also, I don't like working with magicians.

And how do your EAs differentiate their own orders/positions from those of other EAs or manually opened? The Expert Advisor may do whatever it wants with any orders?

Or don't like to properly structure codes and distinguish between own and other people's positions?

artmedia70:

And how do your EAs differentiate their orders/positions from other EAs' or manually opened ones? Does the EA do whatever it wants with any orders?

Or don't you like to properly structure codes and separate your own/other people's positions?

The operator OrderSelect with the parameter MODE_TRADES selects among the open or pending orders (see help) listed in the tab "Trade" of your (and only) terminal, so it has nothing to do with orders of others. My EAs pick up manually opened orders for management.

icas:

The operator OrderSelect with the parameter MODE_TRADES selects among the open or pending orders (see help) listed in the "Trade" tab of your (and only) terminal, so the orders of others are not relevant. My EAs pick up manually opened orders for management.

How funny it all is. That is, your terminal has two independent EAs running on the same pair, but on different timeframes - one for one strategy, the other for the second strategy.

And so your EAs will try to pull upon themselves (under their own control) all orders that they have opened. This means that the first EA will place an order or open a position, and the second EA will simultaneously delete/close them. And the second EA will do the same with the orders of the first EA. What a wonderful scramble... :)

And if you open a position manually by the third strategy, your two EAs will tear it apart like an Ausie (... well... or a hot-water bottle inflated to five atmospheres - an Ausie...)

To be honest, I don't want to see that in my place and I don't want my EAs to touch other people's orders if someone has ordered an EA for me ...

If you have a good working relationship with my EA, and you know what to do with it, then just follow the instructions on this page.

icas:

The order is not executed instantly. Without a pause on the next tick the order might be not opened yet, and the program will send another command to open it. In the MT5 tester, you can already enter the execution delay.

in MT4 the operations are synchronous. There is no need for any pause. This is a sideline.

In MT5, yes, operations are asynchronous, but we are not in MT5.

Hello!

I should say right away that I'm not familiar at all with MQL and only have an abstract idea of its goals and possibilities. The ultimate goal is to automatically obtain the complete account history (my orders, profits from agents), and use it to do something with external programs (in my case - in Java).

Do I understand correctly that I can do it like this:
- Using some sort of timer in MQL, I upload the account history every 15 minutes and save it to a file on disk

- I can use a third party program to pick up these files and do what I want with them.

It seems to me that the issue of unloading and saving the history is quite a trivial and frequent task. If you could share an example tip on how to do it, or at least which part of the documentation to look at, I would be very grateful.

Thanks in advance!

artmedia70:

How funny it all is. That is, on your terminal on one pair, but on different timeframes, there are two independent EAs - one for one strategy, the other for the second strategy.

And so your EAs will try to pull upon themselves (under their own control) all orders that they have opened. This means that the first EA will place an order or open a position, and the second EA will simultaneously delete/close them. And the second EA will do the same with the orders of the first EA. What a wonderful scramble... :)

And if you open a position manually by the third strategy, your two EAs will tear it apart like an Ausie (... well... or a hot-water bottle inflated to five atmospheres - an Ausie...)

Honestly, I don't want to see that in mine and I don't want my EAs touching other people's orders, if someone has ordered an EA for me...

I run EAs on the same instrument on different terminals. It is the customer's wish (foolproofing) to manually manage the EA's open orders.

icas:

I run EAs on the same instrument on different terminals. It is the customer's wish (foolproofing) to manually manage the EA's open orders.
I - pass... Just now the man has said that he does not need it that way . You have shown him your own way... and with mistakes... I'm going to a monastery...

sergeev:

in MT4 the operations are synchronous. There is no need for any pause. That's a cop-out.

In MT5, yes, operations are asynchronous, but we are not in MT5.

I understand, it's just that I used to work on slow channels, it's been there ever since...

artmedia70:
I'll pass... Just now a man was saying he didn't need it that way ... You showed him your way... and with mistakes... I'm going to a monastery...

You're right, it's just that the code given is taken from a ready-made EA with alterations. We are arguing about nothing...
Reason: