[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 290

OvA:
Also, how do I remove the script from the chart?

Right button:

• Delete a script

Read the help...

icas:

Right button:

• Delete script

Read the help...

so I need to delete it from the chart, not from MT4...

OvA:
so I need to remove it from the chart, not from MT4...

Press the button on the chart, if there are no scripts, it means they have already worked.

OvA:
Also, how do I remove the script from the chart?
Switching the TF helps.

snail09:

Well, here's a rough one. Took it from ikatsko's advisor. Maybe he's the author, maybe not, the style looks like KimIV... I don't know, but I like it, I'm using it now.

There are simpler ones.

//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Автор    :  granit77, KimIV style                                         |
//+----------------------------------------------------------------------------+
//|  Версия   : 01.04.2009                                                     |
//|  Описание : Возвращает сумму символьных кодов всех символов входной строки |
//|  Параметры:                                                                |
//|    symbolstring - строка для расчета                                       |
//|    multiplier   - дополнительный множитель                                 |

int GetMagic(string symbolstring, int multiplier){
   int res=0;
   int len=StringLen(symbolstring);
   for(int i=0; i<len; i++)
       res+=StringGetChar(symbolstring,i);      
   return(res*multiplier);
}
//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
//применение
 extern int Magic=0;
string _comment
//------------------
int init()
{
   _comment=WindowExpertName();
   //Если Magic >0,используется значение, установленное в extern int Magic
   //Если Magic==0,рассчитывается новое значение Magic на основе имени эксперта,символа и ТФ
   //Если Magic <0,к рассчитанному значению Magic прибавляется абсолютное значение отрицательного 
   //числа, присвоенное в extern int Magic 
   if(Magic<=0){
      Magic=MathAbs(Magic)+(GetMagic(_comment+Symbol(),Period()); 
   }
}

granit77:
There are simpler ones.

And that's the best!

granit77:
There are simpler ones.
Thank you! Interesting feature, and not just for the magician could come in handy. I like it.

I downloaded the Expert Advisor from this site. On the history test is as it should be, but it always comes out with 4107 errors, and does not trade on the demo!
Files:
stoch_2.mq4  5 kb

uriy:
I downloaded the Expert Advisor from this site, I try to use it as I should, but I always get 4107 errors, and it will not trade on the demo!

The rule is simple: you have to deal with someone else's programme. Error 4107 - wrongly set SL (if memory serves me right (maybe TP), normalize the data when opening (modifying) orders. see https://forum.mql4.com/ru/25607

icas:

The rule of thumb is simple: deal with someone else's programme yourself. Error 4107 - wrongly set SL (if memory serves me right (maybe TP), normalize the data when you open (modify) orders.
I already visited https://forum.mql4.com/ru/25607 I have been there, they gave me a nudge, but no results.
Reason: