[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 113

first_may:

Yes, I'll read it now. Also, can you tell, I tested the system and got the following report. Please critique it :).

PS. lot size (if relevant):

double MinLot=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_MINLOT); // Minimum lot size

I wonder what happened after the fifteenth deal?

first_may:

Yes, I'll read it now... Also, can you say I tested the system and got the following report. Please critique it :).

PS. lot size (if it matters):

Requirements: Test on M1 timeframe by opening prices using the pattern: "At opening prices..." - for this, we need to add into the Expert Advisor the control of new bar formation - only for Expert Advisors with explicit bar opening control, load the history for the symbol, the number of deals - from 200 to 300 pieces... The lot is constant minimum on all orders set or opened: double MinLot - this makes a difference.

Vinin:

I wonder what happened after the fifteenth transaction?

I'm looking at it, figuring it out. I was wondering what to look for in the report, apart from the "Net Profit" line? :)

first_may:

I'm looking at it, figuring it out. I was wondering what to look for in a report other than the "Net Income" line? :)
See on this page... my (seventh) post, as edited by A. Sergeev.

yosuf:
I recently read an idea on this forum that if you open 2 differently directed orders with the same SL at the same time, then after one of them closes you can try to make a profit. Has anyone checked this idea or not? Maybe there is a similar EA?

I think we mean to close a minus order immediately upon change of trend strength and to close a profit order when the additional spread is passed - which we have lost on this minus order. In this case we can close the profitable order at minimum profit or send it to the free float for more profit

first_may:

Yes, I'll read it now. Also, can you tell I tested the system and got the following report. Please critique it :).

PS. lot size (if relevant):

How can we draw conclusions based on only 15 trades? Even a hundred trades will not be enough.

There have been no replies so far, so I'll repeat:

There was a need to attach a Trend Line (horizontal segment) to certain screen coordinates, to the right of the chart, so that the Line remains stationary (and not tied to Bars). In the past I met some robot in which this kind of thing was implemented.

- How to do it in MT4?

Thank you!

chief2000:

There have been no replies so far, so I'll repeat:

There was a need to attach a Trend Line (horizontal segment) to certain screen coordinates, to the right of the chart, so that the Line remains stationary (and not tied to Bars). In the past I met some robot in which this kind of thing was implemented.

- How can it be done in MT4?

Thank you!

As an option.

ObjectSet("nameObj",OBJPROP_TIME1,iTime(NULL,0,0)+timeShift);
where timeShift is the offset from the current bar (in this case an offset to the future)

Please help a newbie!

I can't understand why the robot doesn't make trades.

The robot is based on ishimoku. Ishimoku lines are calculated correctly, I checked.

As I understand it, the problem is that the condition " if (Tenkan_Buffer[1] > Kijun_Buffer[1])" is always false. I can't figure out why. Can you help me please!

Code:

extern int interval_1 = 9;
extern int interval_2 = 26;
extern int interval_3 = 52;

double Tenkan_Buffer[];
double Kijun_Buffer[];
double Senkou_Span_A_Buffer[];
double Senkou_Span_B_Buffer[];
double Chinkou_Span_Buffer[];

double ticket;
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
int start()
{
for(int i = 0 ; i < interval_3; i++)
{
Tenkan_Buffer[i] = Func(interval_1, i);
Kijun_Buffer[i] = Func(interval_2, i);
Chinkou_Span_Buffer[i+interval_2] = Close[i];
}
for(i = 0 ; i < interval_3; i++)
{
Senkou_Span_A_Buffer[i] = (Tenkan_Buffer[i+interval_2] + Kijun_Buffer[i+interval_2])/2;
Senkou_Span_B_Buffer[i] = Func(interval_3, i+interval_2);
}
//+------------------------------------------------------------------+
if (Tenkan_Buffer[1] > Kijun_Buffer[1])
{
if (Tenkan_Buffer[5] <= Kijun_Buffer[5])
{
if (OrdersTotal() < 1)
{
ticket = OrderSend(Symbol(),OP_BUY,0.1,Ask,3,Bid-100*Point,Ask+100*Point, "My order #",16384,0,Green);
if(ticket < 0)
{
Print("Order not set. Error - #",GetLastError());
return(0);
}
}
}
}
return(0);
}

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

double Func(int count, int start)
{
double Max = iHigh (NULL, 0, iHighest (NULL, 0, MODE_HIGH, count, start));
double Min = iLow (NULL, 0, iLowest (NULL, 0, MODE_LOW, count, start));
double Result = (Max + Min) / 2;
return (Result);
}

//------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------//

Xaoss1990:

Use the standard Ishimoku indicator, it will be faster and easier)))

As for opening trades - see/show what the journal has to say about it

Reason: