[ARCHIVE] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 3. - page 109

sergey_r:
It reads 12365 bars. Now what's the problem?

I don't know... I just thought you couldn't get the value of 1001 bars in the tester. Since only 1000 bars are always loaded into the buffer at the beginning of the test...

Please send me the code in full.

Good afternoon. Please help me understand the script. I am new to this. I need a script that will open a pending order at a specific symbol price. Is it possible in general? I have a small script, but I cannot understand it. For example, I deal with the pair EUR/BAC,

This script specifies the opening level "Ask+10*Point". Can we indicate the opening price, e.g., 1.4000. If yes, how can I do it? Please don't judge me too much, since I started trying to understand the language).

//--------------------------------------------------------------------
int start()
{
OrderSend(EURUSD,OP_BUYSTOP,0.1,Ask+10*Point,0,Bid-3*Point,Ask+50*Point);
return;
}

Dispetch:

Good afternoon. Please help me understand the script. I am new to this. I need a script that will open a pending order at a specific symbol price. Is it possible in general? I have a small script, but I cannot understand it. For example, I deal with the pair EUR/BAC,

This script specifies the opening level "Ask+10*Point". Can we indicate the opening price, e.g., 1.4000. If so, how can I do it? I ask you not to judge too much the day I started trying to understand the language.)

int start()
{
OrderSend(EURUSD,OP_BUYSTOP,0.1,Ask+10*Point,0,Bid-3*Point,Ask+50*Point);
return;
}

Most of the answers you need can be found here: Variables. And also here: Trading Operations.

Have you ever opened any of these sections? I don't think so...

A day is not enough to read and understand a textbook... Are you in a hurry?

vxod = Open[0];
Alert("Entry point - Open[0] - ",vxod); // value Open[0]

/*******************************Corridors********************************************/
// Corridor for SELLLIMIT
low_level_s = vxod + 0.0010; // lower pr.corr.for cfb Open[0] + 0.0040
high_level_s = vxod + 0.0050; // upper pr.corr.for cfb Open[0] + 0.0050

for (int max=1; max<1000; max++)
if (High[max+1] < High[max] && High[max] > High[max-1] && Low[max+1] < Low[max] && Low[max] > Low[max-1] &&
High[max] > low_level_s && High[max] < high_level_s) break

Over 1000 bar it does not see to (e.g. max<20000) what to do ?

maybe write to excell somehow and pull from there ?

MaxZ:

You will find most of the answers you need here: Variables. Also here: Trade operations.

Have you ever opened these sections? I don't think so...

A day is not enough to read and understand a textbook... Are you in a hurry?

I was. I didn't read the textbook in a day, I wrote that I was just starting to get to grips with it. The thing is, I don't plan to be a programmer. I just need one small script that will open pending orders. It will make trading by my strategy easier. I have decided to write it myself, so I will not ask others to do it. I guess there's no help to be had...

sergey_r:

Maybe you are doing something wrong after all?

Print(High[1001]);

What is the result being displayed?

Dispetch:

I opened it. I haven't read a textbook in a day, I wrote that I just started to get to grips with it. The thing is that I'm not planning to be a programmer. I just need one little script that will open pending orders. This is to make trading by my strategy easier. I have decided to write it myself, so I will not ask others to do it. I guess there's no help to be had...

You' re an optimist!

What exactly do you need? I'll write a little script especially for you! :))

Good day to you all!

Guys, here's the topic:

double startbuy=High[1]

It gives me a price of 4 digits. My broker (Alpari) has 5 digits. I just don't know what to do.

I would like to use this service in my brokerage account and ask my broker to help me out.

libeadier:

Good day to you all!

Guys, here's the topic:

double startbuy=High[1]

It gives me a price of 4 digits. My broker (Alpari) has 5 digits. I just don't know what to do.

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Print(Digits); 

What will be the result?

How do you calculate the price? Do you use Print() or Alert() to print it? The code is in the studio.

Reason: