EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 874

Does anyone know:

Is there an indicator or script, in the form of a line, with which you can compare, the lengths of the segments in %.

Example a to b = 100%, b to c = x% .

How do I determine x as a percentage?

How and in what way to measure the length of the trend line, how to turn it from oblique to horizontal position so that the length does not change?

strangerr:
Why skype????

What are your ideas on the pound? so far downward worked, as i thought. but is it the beginning of the big bump? :) because i see the risk of an upward march from the 1.6020 / 1.6050 area. what do you think?

RekkeR: how do you turn it from oblique to horizontal so that the length does not change?
hmm... the sum of the squares of the cathetuses equals the square of the hypotenuse :)

Aleksander:
hmm... the sum of the squares of the cathetuses equals the square of the hypotenuse :)
What grade are you in now?

RekkeR:

Does anyone know:

Is there an indicator or script, in the form of a line, with which you can compare, the length of the segments in %.

If the slope is the same, you can change the levels to your own in the properties of the Fibo lines, for example in 10% increments, and measure that way.

nalivayko:

But is it the beginning of the big bump? :) i see a risk to go up from 1.6020 / 1.6050. what do you think?

Sold, still holding, one hour more for sure.

RekkeR:
What class is it in now?

in the 7th - why... hyometry rules :)

You drew a sloping line... why don't you use the Angle of the object and the pips between the start and the end of the line to calculate the LINE... use tangents and cotangents :)

OBJPROP_ANGLE 13 double Gets/sets angle value in degrees of OBJ_TRENDBYANGLE

added an avatar that reflects my philosophy of life :)))

nalivayko:

What are your ideas on the pound? so far it went down, as i thought. but is it the beginning of the big bump? :) because i see a risk to go up from the 1.6020 / 1.6050 area. what do you think?

On the light green.....(could go)

Tantrik:

On the light green.....(could go)

If the euro goes up at lunchtime to eat, the pound will either go adrift or pull behind it.
Reason: