SPAM, SPAMMERS and their ASSOCIATES... - page 165

Freud2:

For what reason I was banned. third day in a row ....

Soon you'll be in the Guinness Book of World Records as the record holder for being banned.

Vinin:

When are you going to stop cursing? There's enough foul language for more than a month.

crazy, are you out of your mind here.... where's my checkmate???? where i used to checkmate, at least for the next month or two, and where's the checkmate in the only post today that got me banned again?

I certainly understand that you either do not care, or it's a bycott, but do not be cheeky. such a checkmate (the third post below, I'll quote it, I'll take it to the locker room, so as not to wipe it down, and did not build a fool) - is checkmate, but you apparently do not care, where is my checkmate?

I certainly understand that some do not disdain to climb into other people's personalities, some even use Photoshop, and someone and the unspoken rules of forum communication, but why the ban? Give me a reason to ban, in accordance with the rules of the forum.

Mischek2:

It's not a madhouse, it's a moderator and therefore an insult to a moderator. One month is not enough. Three at least.

That's not counting last night's tantrum with the new usernames and the bloodletting.

I demand action for personal attacks and blatant slander. I'm sick of all the bullshit they attribute to me.

Freud2:

crazy, are you out of your mind here.... where's my checkmate???? where i used to checkmate, at least for the next month or two, and where's the checkmate in the only post today that got me banned again?

I certainly understand that you either do not care, or it's a bycott, but do not be cheeky. such a checkmate (the third post below, I'll quote it, I'll take it to the locker room, so as not to wipe it down, and did not build a fool) - is checkmate, but you apparently do not care, where is my checkmate?

I certainly understand that some not squeamish to climb into other people's personalities, some do not even shun Photoshop, and someone and the unspoken rules of forum communication, but what about the ban? tell me the reason for the ban, in accordance with the rules of the forum.

your buddies came by last night, like 10 nicknames, to petition for you... apparently the moderators refused to grant it.

Mischek2:

It's not a madhouse, it's a moderator and therefore an insult to a moderator. One month is not enough. Three at least.

That's not counting last night's tantrum with the new usernames and the bloodletting.

I see it's all covered up with more UPs... Who was that? :-) IMHO, it's clear. "Name-calling"... :-)

Freud2:

I demand action for personal attacks and blatant defamation. I'm sick of bullshit being immediately attributed to me.

Write to the methaquotes at once, it's quicker that way.

and don't forget to mention my "photoshop".

sever32:
your buddies came by last night, about 10 of them, interceding for you... they couldn't get through to the mods.

You see, my dear, I have not suspected until recently, although no, probably suspected that some of my posts read people, but do not write on the forum themselves, long ago there were cases where the indignation over the flood and mayhem on the forum, came to me in person, but the forum anyway nobody appeared ..... so apparently these people are ..... i do not know what happened there yesterday, but i got some displeasure in skype, and i did not even ask anyone to do anything, i just asked them to post one, since there are incomplete topics, but they do not let me talk.....What's there and how to do it - not my problem, and why should I be responsible for someone? by the way, and they can constantly shit like that, and on five, and five it as a developing forum does not need? and there is nothing criminal here, and drink blood still can ... I do not give a shit about this forum. it's not me who has created this forum. i don't give a shit about A.

SZS: I'll write another post and that's it, there's someone here without me to flub with impunity....

Wrote a post today to Alexander, with whom constructively more or less began to communicate in a particular branch.... but he got banned. although he was one of the few people i can count who started threading the web....

in addition to tons of unpunished flooding in the presence of a moderator, including calling me a moron and other niceties, followed by a one-sided ban not in my favour.... but okay, it's not about me....

so i reread alexander's recent posts and did not understand, for what reason he was banned, everything stopped on a specific discussion of another thought....... i would like to know the reason for his ban as well. because his permissions in posts did not exceed the general background, but nevertheless, he was banned.

Freud2:

Jos, really, how much trouble can you get into with everyone? That's not why you're here, the goal is different.

To Roman. I was told by one of the moderators (I won't say who) that yesterday's attack was most likely organized by Alexander.
I don't know what were the reasons for it but as a matter of fact both of my threads are on the 3rd page.

DmitriyN:

Jos, really, how much trouble can you get into with everyone? That's not why you're here, the purpose is different.

To Roman. I was told by one of the moderators (I won't say who) that yesterday's attack was most likely organized by Alexander.
I don't know what were the reasons for it but as a matter of fact both of my threads are on the 3rd page.

Freudo just confessed.
Reason: