How to avoid slippage? - page 3

goga:
I'm not asking for a way to get drawdowns down to zero, but 90-95% drawdowns are not acceptable

Oops! 90-95% is not a drawdown. It's a margin call. )))

paukas:
And you reduce the lot by 10 times and there will be 9-9.5% drawdown.
It's not the case with a trend, you can open a lot of lots with a small pullback.

goga:
it's not that with a trend, it can open a lot of lots with small pullbacks.

Nicht ferstein. Can I have the translate please?

goga:
I'm not asking for a way to bring the drawdown down to zero. just 90-95% drawdown is not acceptable.

Only a good TS can have small drawdowns. And to take any TS and ask how to make the drawdowns small is ridiculous.

There can only be one answer - change the TS to a good one.

paukas:

And you reduce the lot by 10 times and there will be 9-9.5% drawdown of the deposit.

It is a proven method.

Some people are more comfortable if they increase the deposit 10 times...

The effect will be the same.

sergeyas:

Some people are more comfortable with 10 times the depot...

Makes sense.

sergeyas:

Some people are more comfortable with 10 times the depot...

Absolute drawdown will not be reduced by increasing the deposit.

paukas:
Nicht ferstein. Can I have a translate, please?

I should probably apologize for not being clear. for example, two buy and sell pending orders with 20 pips step 20 pips. price reached buy and went down, then closed the sell on profit. on top of the closed one we place a buystop and at the bottom 20 pips we have a sellstop. price moved up, then reached buy and went down again, and so on.

goga:

I should probably apologize for not writing it clearly. For example, two buy and sell pending orders with 20 pips step 20 pips.
I see. No need to roll over every time. Open in the direction of the main movement and feel free to stop.

khorosh:
Absolute drawdown will not be reduced by increasing the depo.

Of course. It was a joke in tone. Paukas gave good advice in his humourous style.

And the correct answer is that a TS with a 90% drawdown goes down the drain.

Reason: