TA or something you don't know about. - page 39

IgorM:

seconded!Yusuf's only trouble is that he is sincere: he genuinely wants money, he genuinely believes in predicting future market movements, he genuinely doesn't want to risk his money.

He is dishonest in the main. And with himself in the first place. To put it in Hrunski's terms, he has to admit that the world is not built on his childhood trauma. Amen.

// By the way, this is not just about him. Many of the people here have similar cockroaches. I was just responding to your misdiagnosis (see highlighted in your post).

MetaDriver:

He is dishonest in the main. And with himself in the first place. To put it in Hrunski's terms, he has to admit that the world is not built on his childhood trauma. Amen.

// By the way, it's not just about him. A lot of people here have similar cockroaches. I was simply responding to your misdiagnosis (see highlighted in your post).

I was reacting to your correct diagnosis, that's what I call self-deception.

Mischek:

Where? What is the hazing?

That the "grandfathers" honestly and scrupulously pointed out his mistakes straight away?

That the "grandfathers" responded to his requests to law his experiments for free?

That many of them unhelpfully and for a long time tried to explain the basics to him?

Or that obvious nonsense was called nonsense?

---------------------------

// underline.

I have nothing to add except these words, which I cite involuntarily:

GIGA (MT5):

Yusufhoja !
Thank you for "hearing" me in codebase ...
Reply, at once, to your message: - the programmer who wrote the code, according to your excellent model, made a binding to the only invariable - "Open"... that's fine.
One of the interests, in my opinion, of your model, and Significance, as a new vision in Analysis, would not be to find "fractures", but to analyse the maximisation of movement and its "disruption".
The binding (in the settings), to a certain bar (top or bottom) of the ZigZag (for example), which the Trader will define himself, will be the starting point.
Auto Offset (+1 in the current TF) in the HistoryBarsCount ! - this is how I see the solution ... when the limit is reached - alert.
Good luck and prosperity !!!
P.S. The grail, as you think, of this as an EA will not work ... Your indicator is much more than that.

I am in deep "underground" in a state of "brainstorming" ... Was testing period of 4-8 July ...
First results of automation ... Learning to swim and stay afloat, as one Forum member said.
Link to original source -
https://forum.mql4.com/ru/38834/page250

Vad111

Dear Yusufkhoja, I saw your topic late last night, still on the MQ forum I was looking forward to your indicators, but then I somehow let it slip my mind. I want to express my gratitude to you for the work you have done. They look very interesting together with ZUP of Gelox (though the last one is a bit difficult to understand for me, too many price movements, but I understand it's a market. I plan to get into ZUPs at the weekend). I have a question, tell me, the principle of setting the number of past bars in the settings of parameters in the line HistoryBarsCount, it somehow depends on timeframes on the charts and if so, what would be your recommendation for setting this number for different TP (say for H1 30, etc.)? And I'd like to hear your recommendations on which pairs are most suitable for the indicators? Thank you.

I do not pay attention to it, I just have to ask my opponents, if you can show something personal, not related to the history of TA, as I have shown, let it be bad, but your vision of the market. You should not refer to the well-known TA positions, such as wizards, fibo levels, gannas, Elliott waves, Chuvashov's fork and trig, zig-zags, butterflies, etc. etc..

MetaDriver:

...To put it in Hrunski's terms, he has to admit that the world is not built on his childhood trauma. Amen.

Vladimir, I can't support you in your theoretical research, but your philosophical deductions have virtually eliminated 350 grams of Jamison from my system. That'll be 735 roubles.

yosuf:

I have nothing to add other than these words, which I quote involuntarily:

GIGA (MT5): ...............

Wad111: ..................

yosuf, you don't need to defend yourself against some opinions with others. Understand, the world is not made up of opinions. It is objective. Don't give a damn about opinions and swim on your own.

"Don't swim with the current. Don't swim against the current. Swim across if you want to reach the shore."

granit77:
Vladimir, I can't support you in your theoretical research, but your philosophical deductions have practically eliminated 350g of Jamison from my system. That'll be 735 roubles.
Oh, shit! Can I pay you back in moonshine? I have a friend who lives in the country. She makes such whisky with herbs that white horses die quietly from excessive smoking...

IgorM:
I reacted to your correct diagnosis, that's what I call self-delusion
How can a self-deceiver be sincere? I'm not teasing, I'm really interested in the technology of such behaviour. How?

MetaDriver:

yosuf, you don't need to defend yourself against some opinions with others. Understand, the world is not made up of opinions. It is objective. Spit on opinions and float on your own.

"Don't swim with the current. Don't swim against the current. Swim across if you want to reach the shore."

What can I do if my home forum is trampling on its own creation with such impunity and, I think, not quite deservedly, because without the good members of the forum I would not have reached these low heights. Apparently, I have not yet learned how to communicate with people on a proper level.

MetaDriver:
I have an acquaintance who lives in the countryside and uses herbs to make such whisky that white horses die quietly from excessive smoking...

)))

MetaDriver:
How can a self-deceiver be sincere? I'm not teasing, I'm really interested in the technology of such behaviour. How?
Read the last pages of the thread - the man openly admitted he was wrong. I may be wrong, but he is the first to admit his mistake.
Reason: