TA or something you don't know about. - page 34

zoritch:

less spread....am I playing gold like you...?))) it's a catch-up... in fact, real has been going on since May...

just show it is useless, because they are running out four more tc's... i have seen the sky...am i sillier than you...?...:-))

i don't play gold - gold is one of the auxiliary tools to analyze the velocity of currencies, i play only the eu - and i understand that this is not the right trading tool for the real, thanks to micro-real i'm learning

As for the real account, good luck, Can you tell me where you can trade 50 lots in pips?

paukas:
I see nothing has been updated there for two years or so.
Well, Vladimir, why all the flubbing. Can you make a point, or boots on the ground don't allow, I'm still waiting for a size from you (a clearer idea).

IgorM:

I do not play gold - gold is one of the auxiliary tools to analyse the speed of currency movements, I play exclusively on the eu - and I understand that it is not the right tool for trading, which is suitable for the real, but I am learning on the micro-real

For a real account, good luck, Do you know a brokerage company where you can do 50 lots of Pips?

roboforex ... what does it have to do with pips ... 10 pips at 50 a couple of times a day is pipsing ?

(for me the certainty of a bright future.... Karl Marx...)

And I think it's worth opening up - I always think and plan accordingly from the end, i.e. the opposite of events :) - I'll do it, I'm allowed.

You're Paukas, what's your name, shit. - Either /.../ or it's a code.

USSR:
Well Vladimir, why all the flubbing. Can you make sense of it, or boots on the ground don't allow, I'm still waiting for a size (a clearer idea) from you.

You are suggesting to get into all sorts of ... so you can make sense of something that might not be there? That's original...

Ask the author.

paukas:
I see nothing has been updated there for two years or so.
The opinion is good, but empty. Or you could say that it's not written down in the Torah - you don't pay - you don't deserve it - you're a barker (mentality).

USSR:
The opinion is good, but empty. Or you could say that it's not written down in the Torah - he who does not take a fee - does not deserve it - a barker (mentality)

Don't be rude.

USSR:
The opinion is good, but empty. Or you could say that it's not written down in your torah - he who doesn't take a fee - doesn't deserve one - a hoarder (mentality)
I get it. It's the felt boots that prevent you from wearing sneakers.

Mischek:

There's no need to be rude.
You're in the boat again, you haven't been given an oar - it's your own fault...

USSR:
The opinion is good, but empty. Or you could say that it's not written in the Torah - he who doesn't take a fee - doesn't deserve it - is a barker (mentality)

Reason: