TA or something you don't know about. - page 37

granit77:
You are mistaken, Mikhail. You should have put a comma after you.

oops

Mischek:

Я ? You. You're Yusuf, and you proved it. With your demonstration trade. The honest thing to do is just say I won't give it back.
Honestly, you are the first to consider the ideas in the article delusional, many, on the contrary, have noted it as a new approach in TA, although it has not yet led to success. The indicators created on its basis help some in trading. The market will put anyone in their place, not only me. As the saying goes, everything is Leo Tolstoy in words, but in practice - ... simple.

yosuf:
but in reality... simple.
So I'm suggesting that if that's the case, you get your money back for the article.

Mischek:
That's what I'm suggesting - if that's the case, pay me back for the article.
I'll have to write an article on psychotherapy problems, and I'll pay you back for the arrogance.

yosuf:
I will have to write an article on the problems of psychotherapy, and the arrogance will be returned to you.

Write, give the money to a neighbour, anyone, preferably an older one. At least some good will come of it.

Mathemat:
USSR, you get a warning. If you'll be rude, trolling, excessive fluttering and foul language, we'll send you to a sauna.

Yes thanks for the "information" I sort of didn't know - and why Yusuf was being trolled I couldn't distract, nor did I find out, information that was useful to me.

You, Alexei, are not rolling on the moderator, by the way - because you are biased (you will deny it - read the posts back, they are specially written that way)

I think you should take away the badge ;)

Well, I guess we can sum it up!

It's a good, lively and, most importantly, instructive thread! The author has fully explored the topic, dotting the end of sentences and the letters.

The argumentation is carefully and tastefully chosen, the conclusions are unexpected and paradoxical. And all in a lively and vivid manner. The text is lavishly illustrated with diagrams, charts and drawings. Numerous references to literature and articles.

Main conclusions:

1. TA is there, it cannot not be.

2. There is no need for linguistic parsing.

3. the word "predict" and its synonyms are taboo.

4. something + 2 fractals = GRAAL.

I wouldn't be able to do that. Good for you.

USSR: Because you're biased (if you deny it, read your posts back, they're written that way on purpose)

Looked through most of your posts, fortunately there aren't many. My opinion has only strengthened. I have not seen anything useful from your time on the forum yet. Change your tactics and get busy - or do not disturb others.

As for Yusufhodzha: it is all his fault. And I was among the first "trolls" who disagreed with the nonsense in his "article". Read his threads from the beginning - maybe you will understand something.

Enough with the snapping at Yusuf. The man is new to forex, but he is trying to do something, although not everything is working out. Next time, maybe something useful will come out. If he hasn't got anything useful, he will probably invent the methodology of his indicator's use that will allow him to use it more effectively.

There is no need to hazing and bullying a beginner on the forum.

khorosh:

Enough with the snapping at Yusuf. The man is new to forex, but he is trying to do something, although not everything is working out. Next time, maybe something useful will come out. Probably, he will invent a methodology of applying the indicator that will allow him to use it more effectively.

Don't start hazing and bullying a newcomer on this forum.

Where? What is the hazing?

Is it because the "grandfathers" honestly and scrupulously pointed out the errors right away?

That the "grandfathers" have responded to his requests to code his experiments for free?

Because many of them tried to explain him the basics in vain and for a long time?

Or that obvious nonsense was called nonsense?

---------------------------

// underline as necessary.

Reason: