Searching for market patterns - page 112

trol222:
So the answer is still no, you can't have that message?

I'm not going to say that unequivocally. It's possible to get some results. But I think it will be lousy.

AlexeyFX:

your two phrases 1- In principle, only EURUSD data is sufficient for EURUSD analysis.And if you only trade EURUSD, why do you need anything else?

2- There is no point in non-multicurrency analysis!!!

what to believe?

trol222:

your two phrases 1- In principle, only EURUSD data is sufficient for EURUSD analysis.And if you only trade EURUSD, why do you need anything else?

2- There is no point in non-multicurrency analysis!!!

what to believe?

Both are true. I guess you have to explain it by example.

Let's look at the area between the vertical lines. Was it possible to trade EURGBP there? Probably yes. And if I, for some reason, which I cannot even think of, always trade only this pair and nothing else, why should I fill my head with other pairs, the analysis of which will not give me anything but extra work?

Why should I trade this pair when there is USDCHF, for example?

trol222:

your two phrases [...]

what to believe?

Believe what your heart is closest to. You can't say no until you've tried it, anyway.

Valera, you're rushing around a lot. If you have your own ideas, develop them, dig. All the same, you do the most important thing yourself. There are as many traders as there are systems.

If you know how to write something in the language - fine, write and try. If you do not know how - just learn from ready-made examples, there are thousands of them in the kodobase.

Mathemat:

Believe what your heart is in. You can't say no until you've tried it, anyway.

Valera, you're rushing around a lot. You've got your own ideas - develop them, dig. All the same, you do the most important thing yourself. There are as many traders as there are systems.

If you know how to write something in the language - fine, write and try. If you don't know how - learn from ready-made examples, of which there are thousands in the kodobase.

I'll sign.

It doesn't matter what you do, but how you do it. // R. Shackley (I think))

By the way someone on the forum said that exotic pairs react earlier to changes ..... I misunderstood this phrase before ... I think it should be understood as follows or something like that - the changes that started simultaneously on all pairs in the cluster and that indicates a currency movement on low liquid pairs are viked earlier .... Therefore the start of a movement can be considered as a repeatedly repeated algorithm of the same action (or a list of algorithms) that separates from a small stream of exotic changes earlier than on major currency pairs where the time to detect the process that started simultaneously on all pairs of a cluster is longer.

In this connection is it correct to analyze closing prices of candlesticks instead of ticks and in general if you put yourself in the place of mm I would probably also do everything covertly and implement volumes (based on insiders) inconspicuously, so I am interested in people's opinions on possible algorithms for implementing (complex) large volumes of one or another currency without any special influence on the market........ On the one hand if you look from the side of such implementations it seems that all this is done by automats with a certain algorithm, so how to discern one or another algorithm on the background of the general flow of quotes.

For my part, I think that when hiding the realization of a large volume, I should pay attention not to the number of ticks incoming but to the analysis of time between successive positive and negative moves

trol222:
By the way someone on the forum said that exotic pairs react earlier to changes ..... I misunderstood this phrase before ... I think it should be understood as follows or something like that - the changes that started simultaneously on all pairs in the cluster and that indicates a currency movement on low liquid pairs are viked earlier .... Judging from this, the beginning of a movement may be considered as a repeatedly repeated algorithm of the same action (or a list of algorithms) which causes quicker exotic changes than on major currency pairs, where the time to detect the process beginning simultaneously on all pairs of a cluster is longer.
or maybe it's just an impression... (I wrote in a personal letter - other people's thoughts - may be useful)

trol222:

In this connection is it correct to analyze closing prices of candlesticks instead of ticks and in general if you put yourself in the place of mm I would probably also do everything covertly and implement volumes (based on insiders) inconspicuously, so I am interested in people's opinions on possible algorithms for implementing (complex) large volumes of one or another currency without any special influence on the market........ On the one hand if you look from the side of such implementations it seems that all this is done by automats with a certain algorithm, so how to discern one or another algorithm on the background of the general flow of quotes.

For my part, I think that when hiding the implementation of a large volume, I don't think to pay attention to the number of ticks, but to the analysis of time between successive positive and negative movements

If you understand what you are analysing and look at the analysis results from the point of view of input data you will be correct.

Currencies, forex... What do you need them for? If your approach justifies itself somewhere, or at least allows a meaningful research, it works only on the exchange, where you can see the actions of players, there is a market depth and real volumes. Doing such an analysis on Forex market is like a doctor making a diagnosis on the patient's picture.

I once spent a lot of time on these ticks, delays, distributions, crosses, majors.... It was little more than zero use. I've been trading according to the fashion of the time, while it worked, that's all. For making profit on forex ticks are not needed, or only as an auxiliary tool, a minute is enough, although I'm not even looking below 30M/1H)

Tantrik:
or maybe it's just an impression... (I wrote in my email - other people's thoughts - might come in handy)
thanks interesting..... it may be ..... I wanted to put an accent on the point that someone who owns an insider has to raise money - to collect the right amount of sell or buy orders within a certain time. he can do it in different ways - to wait for a couple of orders and realise or to realise each new order (which is paly) but the time between each new order and its realisation will be short and i want to analyse the cyclic time - please do not confuse with tick volume - it is not an increase in the tick receipt
Reason: