Searching for market patterns

I have no doubt that many threads have been devoted to this topic, but I would like to revisit it in order to collect and analyse new thoughts of the participants here in the hope of finding a trace of any market patterns, if any exist in principle. For my part, I invite you to consider and express your views on the following non-obvious approach:

Perhaps our misfortune is that we have become fixated on the time-dependence of price. The terminal chart view that is imposed on us and our psychology saying that the price must necessarily depend on the time. Perhaps it is so, but probably to a lesser extent than we think, otherwise bright minds would have found this pattern long ago. More noticeable peculiarity of the price is its ability to move up and down. Let us focus on this, temporarily omitting the "time" factor. This process is akin to a tug of war, the position of the flag in which depends primarily on the strength of the opposing sides, the coherence of the protesters, the fans' sympathy, and lastly, the time. And we put time at the centre of the game. One of the participants has mentioned that there are traders, who trade by looking at the glass only, without using charts. Consequently, they somehow estimate the strength of the parties by mentally analysing the intensity of risk movement up and down. Since we are used to charts and find it difficult to perceive "one-dimensional" price movements up and down only, let us build a conventional chart where we plot movements upwards on the ordinate axis and movements downwards on the abscissa axis as they occur. With a flat, we should have a 45g slope angle. Let's see what happens in reality. It would be nice if someone would make a program, or point to existing similar resources.

Hoxha, would you be so kind as to write for yourself (don't blame everyone else), preferably in a substantive way, although you obviously can't do that.

xrust:
Hoxha, would you be so kind as to write for yourself (don't blame everyone else), preferably in a substantive way, although you obviously can't do that.

And you do not take it personally, I will mean that you are of a different opinion, it's just a way of writing if it is undesirable to self-quote. And about the fact that I can not write on the merits, you got it right.

That is exactly the case ( and you know it very well), it would be really intelligent and to the point, i.e. a statement of your IMHO (in my humble opinion).

If you have proof that : "that we are fixated on price vs time" - cite them, or maybe you meant yourself (maybe there are many of you?)

But meeting you on the pages of this forum not for the first time, I come to the opinion that you as always want to shrug off responsibility and shift it onto the shoulders of others...

xrust:

That is exactly the case ( and you know it very well), it would be really intelligent and to the point, i.e. a statement of your IMHO (in my humble opinion).

If you have proof that : "that we are fixated on price vs time" - cite them, or maybe you meant yourself (maybe there are many of you?)

But having met you on the pages of this forum not for the first time, I come to the opinion that you as always want to shrug off responsibility and shift it onto the shoulders of others...

Better yet, tell me how easy it is to implement the "bulls and bears" chart I suggested (by me, if you like) programmatically, to then try to look for any patterns in them, if any are detected.

We can refer "Renko", "tic-tac-toe" charts to this type, and to some extent equibrium charts.

However, a flat will not be shown at all, because these charts do not show time, they only show the price movement up or down by a certain discrete value

Let's call it a "quantum".

And what you want to realize is a diagram of volatility acceleration (if it does not matter where it goes - up or down) with averaging

xrust:

We can refer "Renko", "tic-tac-toe" charts to this type, and to some extent equibrium charts.

However, a flat will not be shown at all, because there is no time on such charts but only the price movement up or down by a certain discrete value

Let's call it "quantum".

And what you want to realize is a diagram of volatility acceleration (if it does not matter where it goes - up or down) with averaging

Why, a flat in this case can be detected by an angle of inclination close to 45g. In a normal chart this angle is close to zero.

yosuf:

Why, a flat can be detected by an angle of inclination close to 45 degrees. In a normal chart this angle is close to zero.

because if the price does not go beyond the quantum in one of these charts (I can't remember which one), there will be sideways movement (because time is indirectly present),

and in the other one there will be no movement at all.

But in your ideology when the price goes out of the quantum, it should grow, and when it doesn't go out of the quantum it should fall (why again with an angle of 45%? If there is an angle, then it is time (so you are changing your ideology right away)). Then by that you are measuring volatility and nothing else. And if you don't care where the price moves - then you have nothing to do in forex. The only way left is to buy two counter options, and wait until the profit on one exceeds the value of the other by your chosen amount of profit.

xrust:

because if the price does not go beyond the quantum in one of these charts (I can't remember which one), there will be sideways movement (because time is indirectly present),

and in the other one there will be no movement at all.

But in your ideology when the price goes out of the quantum, it should grow, and when it doesn't go out of the quantum it should fall (why again with an angle of 45%? If there is an angle, then it is time (so you are changing your ideology right away)). Then by that you are measuring volatility and nothing else. And if you don't care where the price moves - then you have nothing to do in forex. There is only one way - to buy two opposite options, and wait until the profit on one option exceeds the value of the other one by the chosen amount of your profit.

First of all, I looked at the Renko charts, that's not what we're looking for. There the absolute value of price is present and in veiled form time is also present. In the proposed chart, it is not the price itself that is important, but its increment or decrement. In the market, the absolute value of the price should play no role. The increase or decrease of the price leads to profit or loss and we will pay attention to them. For convenience, in order not to deal only with ticks, we can take the price change over a certain period of time.

We have to chart as follows: For example, in 1 minute the price increased by 10 points - we put it on the ordinate axis. The next minute, it will rise by 5 pips again-subtract it to the ordinate axis. Then, by the 3rd minute, the price has fallen 20 pips, which we postpone on the abscissa axis. One point appears on the chart with the coordinates y=15 and x=20 and so on. The chart will acquire dynamism on both axes. It should be an interesting graph.

Stop! Minutes again! How come! You said there was no time!

xrust:
Stop! minutes again! how come! you said there was NO time!

Not to mess with ticks, but if you like, let's work only with ticks, regardless of the duration of their appearance, then it should be fine at all. After all, even now, ticks form the basis of all charts. There will be a single dynamic tick chart. Only the ticks will be "difference" adding them to one or another axis, depending on the sign. Looked at "crosses and zeros", that's not it either.
Reason: