Searching for market patterns - page 107

Looked at the branch's histories. I saw how even the explanatory screenshots of the indicator were deleted. And what, I will write here? ))) Yes? Are you guys out of your mind? )))

Good luck.

===
Who moderated, and what's the point? I don't suppose you'll be getting an explanation. I'm not waiting for one. - Not interested anymore.

Svinozavr:

Looked at the branch's histories. I saw how even the explanatory screenshots of the indicator were deleted. And what, I will write here? ))) Yes? Are you guys out of your mind? )))

Good luck.

===
Who moderated, and what's the point? I don't suppose you'll be getting an explanation. I'm not waiting for one. - Not interested anymore.

There's no pleasing you, Pyotr Ivanovich. Moderators are the last ones to mess up here. And when you delete a dozen flooded pages with squabbles, swearing and cursing, it is not unreasonable to catch something useful (although I do not remember the deleted screenshots).

If you don't like it, go hungry, and shoo away the flooders fl ooders yourself!

granit77:
... If you don't like it, go hungry and shoo away the flooders yourself!

Oh, where (how) it leads - the curve of trader's happiness...:-))

No kidding, I'd really like to stick this indicator of your impulse in my owl, Peter... Why don't you keep working on it...?

granit77:
There's no pleasing you, Pyotr Ivanovich. Moderators are the last ones to mess up here. And when you delete a dozen flooded pages with squabbles, swearing and cursing, it is not unreasonable to catch something useful (although I do not remember the deleted screenshots).

If you don't like it, go hungry, and shoo away the flooders fl ooders yourself!
?

Roman.:

Oh, Where (how) it leads - the curve of trader's happiness...:-))

Apart from kidding, I really wanted to add this indicator to my owl, Peter... Why don't you keep working on it?

Stupid job cutting off options. Pathetic. It's a very unhealthy job. ))) The indicator itself (see erased screenshots))) I have long been ready.

Svinozavr:
Stupid job of cutting off options. It's pathetic. It's a very unhealthy job. ))) I have had the indicator itself (see erased screenshots))) ready for a long time .
I see. Just looking at them... :-) There you just wanted to tweak something in this turkey... "tidy up the code"...

Svinozavr:
Stupid job of cutting off options. It's pathetic. It's a very unhealthy job. ))) I have had the indicator itself (see erased screenshots))) ready for a long time.
I ask you, for the sake of constructive continuation, to continue your thought in your chosen direction, caught in the heat of the moment, but it is necessary for moderators to show that democracy is not permissiveness.

Svinozavr:
?
But I am waiting for some bright thoughts from you, which are now manifesting themselves. If I had to be offended, I have many reasons, but for the sake of communicating with the sensible part of the forum, closing my eyes, which I also ask you to do only once at my request, I do not judge you further.

yosuf:
I ask you, for the sake of constructive continuation, to continue your thought in your chosen direction, caught in the heat of the moment, but it is necessary for the moderators to show that democracy is not permissiveness.
Otozh :)) Old Ukrainian proverb:

Hto vravsya? -The nemesis!
So you didn't have them at home ?! -But the spouse did!

granit77:
Otozh :))) Old Ukrainian proverb:

Who's in trouble? -A nevistka!
So you didn't have her at home ?! -But the spouse did!

I can't understand it, so please translate it if you can.
Reason: