Adviser Ivan - the best of ilan - page 5

Version 1.001:

Comments for each signal. Normal StoppLoss - i.e. the StopLoss level of each position is the same.

Ivan Version 1.001

Now using the CCI(13) indicator we form the signals to close the shares positions. A StopLoss is introduced - but for now it is a simple StopLoss - for each position the StopLoss level is set for the same number of points.

Files:
Ivan.mq5  23 kb

Vladimir Karputov:

Version 1.001:

Comments for each signal. Normal StoppLoss - i.e. the StopLoss level of each position is the same.

Now using the CCI(13) indicator we form the signals to close the shares positions. A StopLoss is introduced - but, for now, it is a simple Stoploss - for each position the StopLoss level is set for the same number of points.

I have not lost, but I have not earned. I have been running the pairs on average with this result.
Files:

альмир мир:
i can tell you that it is not losing, but it is not gaining. i ran a test on pairs with this result on average.
What if I run the test on a limited period of history and in visualization mode - then we can see the behavior in a trend or during a flat or sharp spikes?

альмир мир:
He does not sell out, but he does not make money either.
This is because Ivan does not have an aim (he comes to the market to make money), that is why the result is like this......

Vanya's a smart guy,
Honest,
He's very business-minded!
Gave money to Babka-Yozhka,
And went back.

Every pattern must have its own target, whether it's a candlestick pattern analysis or an indicator pattern - it doesn't matter ... the target is important.

question: where is the target for the market reaction on the CCI indicator

Which picture is more interesting?

the first one

or the second one

?

Vladimir Karputov:

the first one

or the second one

?

If of the two, the second, but if in general, both are shitty)

We need to stop cutting elks, and learn how to outbid and close on the plus side

Vladimir Karputov:

the first one

or the second one

?

They are the same.

Vladimir Karputov:

Version 1.001:

I propose to make a trawl by SMA(96) - there will also be an exit.

Accordingly, filter the entries - above and below the MA for the trawl - with the position being closed when the position changes relative to the MA.

-Aleks-:

I propose to make a trawl by SMA(96) - there will also be an exit.

Accordingly, filter inputs - above and below the MA for the trawl - with position closing at position change relative to the MA.

The trawl is too early for now.

Ivan version "1.002":

Input parameters

Ivan version "1.002" inputs

• Stop Loss - Stop Loss price level
  • % risk - risk percentage per trade from free margin
  • Reverse Level CCI(100) - the value of the indicator CCI(100), the crossing of which is the signal to reverse the position
  • Global Signal Level CCI(100) - the value of the indicator CCI(100), the crossing of which is a signal to open the position
Now we can play with the levels, to see which work best.

Files:
Ivan.mq5  36 kb

Also, before opening a fill-in, it should be checked to ensure that the fill-in will not result in a loss when the overall position is closed at stop loss.

Reason: