WHY? is the EA in first place in the championship with five trades opening at a time? - page 14

Renat:
Gorillaz, you are behaving like a child being let out of the house for the first time.
There is no need to look surprised and try to present your alleged naivety as basic and immutable rules.
You, young man, are forgetting yourself!
In your Rules it says: "correctly consider the settings of financial instruments without rigidly set parameters (lot limits, spreads, minimum market pullbacks, etc.)".
How can it be considered without taking it into account?
Did you write 2-4 points in the Rules for stop-loss? And now you are publicly stating it.
It is you young man who is behaving like a balalaika.

To consider correctly is to write

int stop_level=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL);

not to write rigidly.

int stop_level=3;

What did you mean by "taking into account without taking into account"? Imagine your extrapolation. There's not even a hint of "disregarding" in the source data.

If you have any doubts about the rules of the Championship, you should bear in mind that all doubts should be interpreted in favor of the organizers and sponsors of the event - then you can avoid many lumps.

Let me clarify my comment - all the doubts should be interpreted in the opinion of the organizers and sponsors of the Championship.

stringo:

To consider correctly is to write

int stop_level=MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_STOPLEVEL);

not to write rigidly.

int stop_level=3;

What did you mean by "taking into account without taking into account"? Imagine your extrapolation. There's not even a hint of "disregarding" in the source data.

If you have any doubts about the rules of the Championship, you should bear in mind that all doubts should be interpreted in favor of the organizers and sponsors of the event - then you can avoid many lumps.

Let me clarify my phrase - all doubts should be interpreted from the point of view of the Championship organizers and sponsors.

Now winwin2007 can win the competition only if you don't increase stop_level for the time period during which his EA is running.

It means you will win the game under your control!

stringo:

Thank you, it's all clear.
There is a legal side to this issue and there is a technical one. You have clarified with the technical one.
In fact I am not interested in this level, but I can take its value from the Rules straight into OrderSend.
From the legal point of view you should have written" 2 or more...", " at least 2...", "more than 2..." .....
From the technical point of view you just had to implement your technical capabilities without informing anyone about it. And so you mixed everything in one pile and made a lot of questions.

Gorillych, it's obvious as it is. 2 - only on a calm market, and it is to a calm market that the contract specifications refer. That is, it is a guaranteed minimum of a stop loss. If winwin did not suspect that this minimum may be exceeded, it is his own fault. Actually, he didn't suspect many things...

I hope the organizers will still give him the opportunity to trade at stoplevel 2. I think he won't get the same results with modified filters, even with stopwatch 2...

I want to intercede, you shouldn't have hurt the German, you ruined the raspberry!

To be honest, I liked the way he started. :)

Fritz used our proverb: "Better a bird in the hand than a crane in the sky"...

As it turned out, his strategy brings good results!

Although a lot of people here shouted that it's easy to write such a program,

but for some reason it's just a word of mouth!!!!

The main thing is this. IDEA!!! and the rest is a matter of technique!

So far I have not seen any expert even remotely close to his result.

True, there are still more than 2 months to go, so time to set the record straight.

Regards,

Alex Niroba

NYROBA:

The main thing is IDEA!!! and the rest is a matter of technique!

So far, I haven't seen a single expert even remotely close to his result.

True, there are still more than 2 months to go, so time to set the record straight.

You just haven't spent enough time trading yet and certainly haven't tried pipsing in real conditions. Otherwise you wouldn't be talking about "The Idea".

This participant implemented a simple tweak to the excessive noise of one currency pair with rigidly set takeprofits. It has nothing to do with meaningful trading. Fluffy quotes were removed and all is abruptly gone. This is what happens in real life - at least learn from the results of the public Championship.

I recommend reading Sergei Kovalev's article "My First Grail".

Renat:
We had an obvious slip-up with the filters (we lowered the spreads long ago, but forgot to change the filters until today), so we've already fixed it. As our deals are handled by a machine, we made it a bit more complicated today - let's see what happens next.

They may have forgotten to set up the "$80,000 prize" system, but either way, it was spectacular and very educational.

Renat:
NYROBA:

The main thing is this IDEA!!! and the rest is a matter of technique!

So far, I haven't seen a single expert even remotely close to his result.

True, there are still more than 2 months to go, so time to put everything in its place.

You just haven't spent enough time trading yet and certainly haven't tried pipsing in real conditions. Otherwise you wouldn't be talking about "The Idea".

This participant implemented a simple tweak to the excessive noise of one currency pair with rigidly set takeprofits. It has nothing to do with meaningful trading. Fluffy quotes were removed and all is abruptly gone. This is what happens in real life - at least learn from the results of the public Championship.

I recommend reading Sergei Kovalev's article "My First Grail".

Why hasn't this competitor been disqualified? That's the first question.

Question 2: I trade at Real Alpari and the stop level there is stop level=2. Your stop-leveller now=4, and it was changed on the night from 3 to 4, i.e. last night (before it was equal to the spread). And as far as I noticed they only changed the stop level on euro pairs... Please explain.

wrestler:

Why then this participant is still not disqualified is the first question.

He did not break the rules and there is no reason for disqualification.

Question 2: I trade on real-alpari and there stop-level=2. Your stop-level is now=4, and you changed it on the night from 3 to 4, i.e. last night (before that it was equal to the spread). And as far as I noticed they only changed the stop level on euro pairs... Please explain.

There is an automatic system for recording levels depending on the state of the market for each symbol individually. The levels change several times during the course of a day's shift.
Reason: