The market is a controlled dynamic system. - page 484

CHINGIZ MUSTAFAEV:
This is possible when trading without leverage with a substantial deposit.

With an infinite deposit, which means the size of the leverage doesn't matter. It's still a lot of money :)

Алексей Тарабанов:

What do counter-trend tactics have to do with it? Just a grid, or trading in a bounce channel. There is no physics. For counter-trend trading, you need an indicator of anticipated trend reversal - that's the first thing.

This indicator always lags relative to the actual reversal point, therefore it is crazy to use it (reaching the expected level), and even with a short stop.

The important thing is to understand that the trend is reversing, and only then open against it.

Here is an example (probably not the best) at the moment:

Yes you are right, I meant a momentary trend. My example is really not a counter-trend trade, but a counter-trend tactic.

Алексей Тарабанов:

With an infinite deposit, which means the size of the leverage doesn't matter. It's still a lot of money :)

It's like... If you just have money and you just buy shares, then as long as they don't go to zero you can hold them as long as you like. That's very crudely put. But there's a nuance, the profits are minuscule in %.

Alexander_K2:

I'm sorry...

This is the dumbest stubbornness I've seen in a long time. You should at least take a look at my state...

The fact that you're incompetent in physics is obvious. You're definitely not a Ph.D. or even a Ph.D. candidate.

So who are you? Anyway, it's not interesting. Please stop writing nonsense about SB. Just listen to what smart people are telling you if you can't leave the forum.

Just keep your eyes on the monitor and that's it. Maybe you will have an epiphany.

Intelligent people read books first, and then accurately try the subject "on the teeth". And you, in the muddy bots of your ignorance, climbed into a clean bed of financial mathematics and think yourself a columbus on a horse. You are incompetent, know extremely little about the market (and even less you want to know) and boast about it. It's quite ridiculous. And especially funny is your obsessive desire to drop your trousers and measure your credentials.

Your theory is insane and ridiculous. And your ideas about the market are flawed and absurd. You think you have discovered America.

The counter-trend you so boast about has actually been known for a long time. It only has one unpleasant and hard-to-correct characteristic. From time to time it tends to ruin its owner. That is why the counter-trend is rarely used. At least in this form. Of course, trading at $160 and earning 75 cents a day is fun. Enough for an ice cream palm. But you can't bet big money. You could have a heart attack.

All right. [Chuckles] All right. I'm moving you to the legendary Ward 6. Napoleon.

Алексей Тарабанов:

Not only is earning money on SB possible, but it can well be guaranteed.

There are, however, minor details, such as the need for an infinite deposit. But in this case there is full harmony of model, method and result, all of them are marginal, i.e. estimated at number of realizations tending to infinity.

In real fields of knowledge requiring making correct decisions in specific situations (like TAU), the limiting models, methods and solutions are not applicable. You just need to land a particular plane with two hundred passengers on a particular runway and not kill them all.

Did you mean martin?

With an infinite deposit the % return is zero for any finite income.

Доктор:

Smart people actually read books first and then try the subject gently. But you, in the muddy bots of your ignorance, have climbed into the clean bed of financial mathematics and think you are a columbus on a horse. You are incompetent, know extremely little about the market (and even less you want to know) and boast about it. It's quite ridiculous. And especially funny is your obsessive desire to drop your trousers and measure your credentials.

Your theory is insane and ridiculous. And your ideas about the market are flawed and absurd. You think you have discovered America.

The counter-trend you so boast about has actually been known for a long time. It only has one unpleasant and hard-to-remove property. From time to time it tends to ruin its owner. That is why the counter-trend is rarely used. At least in this form. Of course, trading at $160 and earning 75 cents a day is fun. Enough for an ice cream cone and a palm tree. But you can't bet big money. You could have a heart attack.

All right, all right. All right. I'm moving you to the legendary Ward 6. Napoleon.

What a doctor! Nice siege of an opponent!)) I remember Remarque's "Three Comrades" - two characters who cleverly invented different swear words. You're pretty good at it, too.)

Shurik is not an opponent. Just a screaming amateur.

Alexander_K2:

Please stop writing SB nonsense.

Sit on your ass and don't try to untie the straitjacket with your teeth.

You have shocked me with your ignorance and stupidity. Every dog in the market knows that the SB is a comfortable and in many cases sufficient model of a real BP.

So convenient and sufficient that it allows you to do very fruitful and quite fundamental research.

If you'd read anything in between when you're unleashed, you'd probably know that SB was the basis for the derivation of the BS formula. And theBS was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1997, you ignoramus.

Do you understand me? Or shall I say it again?The random walk model is so good that it can form the basis forNobel Prizeresearch.

You're about to be untied. You're going to take a pen and write down my post on a piece of paper. You will read it out loud at night until you stop all this nonsense.

Доктор:

Did you mean martin?

With an infinite deposit, the % profit is zero for any finite income.

If you double immediately, you are guaranteed a profit in the amount of the initial bet.

ZZY Profit in % is not much different from profit in pips. I don't understand about the finite income.

Доктор:

Your theory is insane and ridiculous. And your conception of the market is flawed and absurd. You think you have discovered America.

How can you say that if you don't know physics at all?

Reason: