[Branch closed!] EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 4) - page 99

Well there are cycles weekly, annual - daily - hourly, and minute - here for example the daily - the forecast is for AUD USD but it fits for EUR USD as well

And for those who don't understand these dates - and supposedly their points - high and low - or high or low - to put it simply

So this thing was done on the 11.05 - counting half a month ago - so what do we see? On the 19th is high - so sell and keep the position until 21 or until profits -

The whole point is that the price is either standing still or creeping slowly and surely - and then it goes up - example after 25 GBPUSD and EURUSD has gone up 100 pips

so what? a forecast created half a month ago gives a profit that everyone would be jealous of

All right what next? look at the hourly cycle - and the cycle was done at 7am on the 27th - hourly - on the corners of the pivot points and the estimated price high or low -

Here's a quote from Gunn -

Gunn based his trading methods on "time" rather than "price", like many systems today. This allowed Gunn to determine not only when the trend would change, but also the best price to enter or exit the market. Gann's methods were so precise that in the presence of mainstream financial public, he executed 286 deals during 25 trading days, both on long and short positions. Out of these, 264 trades were profitable! In 1933, Gunn made 479 deals during the year. 422 of them were profitable, and 57 were losing. Profit on his capital was about 4000%. In most cases, Gann gave in advance exact prices at which certain stocks and commodities would be sold, together with prices close to the prevailing values which were then unaffected.

History is repeating itself. The basis of Gunn's predictions was that history repeats itself. In his novel Tunnel Through the Air, he says: "My calculations are based on cycle theory and mathematical sequences. History repeats itself. What I have always been convinced of is that to know and predict the future of anything, you only have to look at what has happened in the past and find the right basis or starting point for your calculations. My conviction in such a statement (that the future is only a rehearsal of the past) is backed up by the Bible:

Ecclesiastes 1:9: "What was, is, and what was done, is what will be done, and there is nothing new under the sun."

Dear moderator, please duplicate the post in that thread -

There are simply 2 ways of solving this, either we will all trade on this and in 2 years freely make a collapse -

Or hide the tool - so that everyone does not get rich - but I already think and hope that the banks are fighting it, but if they trade by this method, then consider it the end for them and the entire monetary system

Mixon777:

Well, there are cycles weekly, annual - daily - hourly, and minute - for example, the daily - the forecast is for AUD USD But it also fits for EUR USD

you don't have to wait a year... we have a timeline... screw whatever you want with the same scheme... and watch it on small timeframes... I told you already - make forecasts ...or more precisely do it on a daily basis...

There is of course the cyclicality (fractality) but to see it...and most importantly, to see its real performance in terms of making profit - you don't have to wait for a month or six months...

Mixon777:

Dear moderator, please duplicate this message in that thread -

duplicated

Vizard:

No need for annuals... we have a timeline...screw whatever you want in the same pattern... and watch it on small timeframes... I already told you - make predictions ... or rather do it in the middle of the day - every day ...

Cyclicality (fractality) of course exists but to see it... the main thing is to see its working ability to extract profit - you don't have to wait a month or six months...

the intraday is hourly cycles - you can't make much profit on it - we need a route from point A to point B with maximum profit - on AUD USD I wait at least 2 days - that's the difficulty

See most of the collapses on daily and weekly cycles - and EURUSD is so lucky on a monthly, and even on a yearly cycle -

You have personal examples - on the 19th - 20th I went on sale EUR USD and on the 23rd I took a profit - then I waited 2 more days till the 25th to buy cheaper and now I have a 200 pips profit - the same for AUD USD - just for the 4th week I miss such signals that I could gain 600 pips in 4 days for 4 pairs

Mixon777:
On the 19th-20th I went on sale EURUSD and on the 23rd I took a profit - then I waited 2 more days till the 25th to buy cheaper

What are the principles behind the red/green square?

Mixon777:

Intraday is hourly cycles - can't earn much on it - we need a route from point A to point B with maximum profit - on AUD USD I wait at least 2 days - that is the tricky part

See most of the collapses on daily and weekly cycles - and EUR USD fortune is so on a monthly, and even on a yearly cycle -

You have personal examples - on the 19th - 20th I went on sale EUR USD and on the 23rd I took a profit - then I waited 2 more days until the 25th to buy cheaper and now I have a 200 pips profit - the same for AUD USD - I have been missing such signals for 4 weeks that I could gain 600 pips in 4 days for 4 pairs

I don't want to talk about how many pips I could earn etc.. + I understand that many beginners here, and 50 pips a day is a blessing for them, etc...

i'm talking about checking the system for reversal points in real conditions ... over a period of time... a month or two or three months...

if you can't do it in the middle of the day, do it for a week... draw blue (long) and red (short) vertical lines on the chart for the next week for example and display it ... and so on for a period of time (3-4 months at least)

Only one condition - you can use anything you like along with Q9 (cycles, astrocycles etc...) - but the search algorithm should be fixed ... i.e. if something else comes to mind after a week it won't work ...

then it will be possible to talk about numbers of higher order and other things....

make your predictions - the main thing is that you'll get the most out of it... so the eyelids will peel off a bit... + you'll get a good hand...

good luck...

Take AUD USD - look at the date of the high - this is the 03.05 number - and shade it green - then remember what Hahn said about cycles and 360 degrees that price returns to the corners

According to my observations the interval between a trough and a peak is 2 days - and this is just the corners - and the real tops or troughs are formed at the end of 360 degrees - 200 pips to one side

So back to the calculation - what is it ? 03.05 is high + 2 days is low and so on.

The first top at the end of a 360 degree cycle is the date 11.05 and the pair AUD USD should be peak - or top, call it what you want - what next? the cycle is over and went a new one - date 13 low - and from 11 to sell - and 13 to close - 2 days passed you in the pocket 250 pips - close the position and wait for 15 - if the market behaves asset towards the high then BUY if not then advise to wait 2 days to 17 and then buy until 19 - and then sell until 21 - to sell

In short - now there was a cycle on the 27th - and there is a peak) you can sell - and to what date, I have made a prediction and it is in another thread

And then we take other dates, the high low and build everything with this method - and the more coincidences the more accurate the forecast and the more profit it will bring you and the most important is to wait until the high day sell - do not buy until the low day - to me this mistake has cost money dollars - but the profit has covered it at times - now it is a rule

Also, I advise you not to read the forums - there are 90% of beginners and 3% of pros - but pros do not want to share experience because the training takes all the energy - it's easier to do a course for a lot of money - or even forget about it and be a loner and do profits in large quantities - news, analytics is a thing of the past and if it worked everyone would have made a lot of money - but this message is read by those who want - and it gets lost in the rubbish - discussions of beginners - those who seek the way they find it - some for 5 years, some for 2 years - some even leave the case resentful that prices can not be predicted - and to the developer of the program many thanks - without it there would be blind - with bags - and false news from a good Jew- Bernanke, a puppet in the interests of private banks

Vizard:

the conversation is not about how much money could have been made etc... + I understand that many are beginners here and get 50 p a day for them is happiness, etc...

I'm talking about testing the system for pivot points under real conditions ... over a period of time...a month or two or three (in the middle of the day)...

if you can't do it in the middle of the day, do it for a week... draw blue (long) and red (short) vertical lines on the chart for the next week for example and display it ... and so on for a period of time (3-4 months at least)

Only one condition - you can use anything you like along with Q9 (cycles, astrocycles etc...) - but the search algorithm should be fixed ... i.e. if something else comes to mind after a week it won't work ...

then it will be possible to talk about numbers of higher order and other things....

make your predictions - the main thing is that you'll get the most out of it... so the eyesight's gone a bit... + you'll get a good hand...

good luck...

I've been chanting a couple of these terms since early 2009 - and if it wasn't working I wouldn't have got involved with the money...

The proof is there and it's in this thread - just imagine reading this half a month ago - no difference - other than the waiting time

Mixon777:

See the most collapses on daily and weekly cycles - and EURUSD is so lucky on a monthly, and even on a yearly cycle -

You have personal examples - on the 19th - 20th I went on sale EUR USD and on the 23rd I took a profit - then I waited 2 more days till the 25th to buy cheaper and now I have 200 pips profit and closed the deal - same for AUD USD - I just missed such signals for 4 weeks that I could gain 600 pips in 4 days for 4 pairs

What is your prognosis for next week on EUR/USD and GBP/USD ?

Mixon777:

I've already been prodding a couple on these terms since early 2009 - and if it wasn't working I wouldn't be getting into this business with the money -

The proof is there and it's in this thread - just imagine reading this half a month ago - no difference - other than the wait time

The thing is, I personally don't need this at all... i just do not get wishful thinking ... i am not only misleading myself but also others ... (Q9 and loops work - but not really)

about 2009))) not even gonna comment...)))

all gone ...

good luck everyone and profits ...

Reason: