EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 700

SFB:
what a beauty ! )))) what a climb !!! and AUD/USD is just to my liking )) I've been waiting for this ))))) and you're still holding trades down

yes i'm still holding a trade down, and as for the aussie, if it wasn't for the news there wouldn't have been such a jump, it's pure coincidence.

bullshit all this news etc. All this is for the sake of correcting the chart. As soon as the chart goes a bit wrong, the news is tucked in to bring it back on track. I stopped believing the news a long time ago

SFB:
what a beauty ! )))) what a climb !!! and AUD/USD is just to my liking )) I've been waiting for this ))))) and you're still holding trades down
last attempt .... max it will hit 1.0100

SFB:

And the euro is going up ?)))

strangerr:

And the euro is going up?))

SFB:
bullshit all this news etc. All this is for the sake of correcting the chart. As soon as the chart goes a bit wrong, the news is tucked in to bring it back on track. I stopped believing the news a long time ago

I stopped believing the news a long time ago. I stopped believing the news a long time ago.

Got up late last night...... didn't post, everyone was asleep....... But then again a sell signal is brewing so let's see.....

nikelodeon:
Got up late last night...... didn't post, everyone was asleep....... But then again a sell signal is brewing so let's see.....

It's ripe.

SFB:

I've been holding for 5 days and may be even before the Fed. As for the beauty, it is too early to say when the currencies will play our line, but in the meantime, it may be a sign that I am wrong.

strangerr:

Imminent.
If you look at D1 from one metre away - we are at the rounded top, from where it makes sense to go downwards. But this is D1. And on intraday I don't see a trend at all, up and down, a pipsman's paradise.
Reason: