[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 9: November 2011) - page 165

Bicus:
And I've shared at 1.3430.
Well and correctly resistance will be 3370 (already written) and on the index it will be! (and there's one more signal! for a fall!)
Half an hour will be a new level and what support or resistance, the next hour will tell... So wait for....
[Deleted]

I wish for a walk to 1.329 today, I'm not asking for much, but will it succeed.

There will be a pullback now at 10:00 on (M5) on the terminal, it will be more interesting later on.

Bicus:
And I'm down at 1.3430.
I mean, I bought in.

Cumulative stop in b.u.

Bicus:
I mean, docked.
prepare the paddock and hay :))))
Tantrik:
get the corral and the hay ready :))))
Let's see.
[Deleted]
We are now passing the 38 slb. level. 50
strangerr:

Sure, you know how he swears)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Why is he missing? Did you find it! Or did you lose it?
[Deleted]
There is a little signal to close the sale ....Closing at 3 signals