Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 38

Is it possible to have a hidden stop but to be positive above the purchase price?

Example hidden stop is 50 = 5 pips eur used

i would like to manually set 20 above purchase price and for it to remain hidden. What do i put -20 instead ? or +20 ?

Thank you

Hi Ronze
I downloaded the EA for the MT5 and MT4
none worked
I tried it on demo accounts and the XAUUSD Symbol 
When I open trades nothing happens it just show the open price no TP, SL or TS
Please Help I need this thing so badly 
Thanks....

lionixa #:

Is it possible to have a hidden stop but to be positive above the purchase price?

Example hidden stop is 50 = 5 pips eur used

i would like to manually set 20 above purchase price and for it to remain hidden. What do i put -20 instead ? or +20 ?

Thank you

No, It's likely hidden trailing stop. It's not available yet.

Hi thanks for the effort in making product. I am highly interested in but have a few questions. Basically, interested in price scalping. For Major Pairs i.e. GPBUSD, EURUSD ,XAUUSD, US30, and BTCUSD - what would you recommend safe configuration? 

Hi Mas Roni, thank you banget buat EAnya.

Please help, still unable to make it work as needed.

How to set it up, for below scenario :

Profit Lock Settings : Target Points to Lock Profit : 80 / Profit to Lock : 50

When Profit Lock already activated, then Trailing Stop will activate when Points >80 and trailing stop level will move >50 following price.

Is it possible to have setup like this? Kindly advise.

Terima kasih.

Thank you for a great EA.

I am using VPS + mobile to play many currency pairs and I want to only use the EA for some currency pairs, or not for others.

Can you add the function No_pairs and Just_pairs?

Hey. i 'tawaf' all around the pages just to seek the answer but not there. Please anyone help me.

Easy. i just want my trail stop moving each 5pips and lock 2pips. I already tried all combinations seem doesnt work well.

exp:

PA reach 5pips and lock 2pips ---> PA reach another 5pips (total +10pips) and lock another 2pips (total +4pips) ---> PA reach another 5pips (total +15pips) and lock another 2pips (total +6pips)

means SL TRAIL only 'trigger' after reach the increments of +5pips.         and not moving at all in-between other than increment total of +5pips. 

TQ I APPRECIATE IT

Files:
dsdsds.PNG  26 kb

anyone ???????????????????????????????????????????????????

Hi Mr Roni,

If it can be corrected manually, it seems better, bro. I tried to edit the TP/SL base on market, it doesn't work, it's still at the original TP/SL value.

thx

Please add only SL for order pending.
Reason: