Experts: RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2 - page 18

Can someone plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Explain how to use this EA............There are many options and settings that is Overwhelming for EA first time users

Hedgereal:
Is trailing stop starting after lock profit is reached?

I have set lock profit to 10 pips after 20 pips gain is reached and trailing stop with 10 pips, will trailing stop start after 20 pips gain is reached? Or it will start after 10 pips?

Thanks

it will start after reach 20 points.

Kornel Frigyes:

In strategy tester there are some order modify error:

Hung nguyen:

please send complete description

Automated-Trading:

RoNz Auto SL-TS-TP v.2:

Author: Roni Nafrianto

Hi Roni

Gr8 Stop Loss EA, I love hidden TP & SL setting.

Do you think you could add a "Close Partial %" lotsize at a certain level ?\

Hi RoNZ!

I have some confusion about this EA

Profit lock setting:

- Target points to lock profit: 200

- Profit to lock: 20

Is that means price reaches at 20 pips and profit lock triggered and profit locked at 2 pips?

Trailing stop settings:

- Trailing method: Step by step

- Trailing stop: 150

- Trailing stop step: 20

Is that means if price moves up 15 pips & trailing stop moves up by 2 pips?

Is that trailing stop triggered immediately or trigger only after profit moves up at 15 pips?

How to make it work well with other EAs

SunBrother:
How to make it work well with other EAs

if your signal ea adds sl and tp to the trades, then, you can only use the hidden sl and hidden tp. in your signal ea, put your sl and tp higher than you want, and tell ronz to do hidden sl and hidden tp, and put your required sl and tp. You can NOT use "Place SL and TP" option.

To use real sl and tp option "Place SL and TP", you need to remove the sl and tp. But if your signal ea adds them, it might add them again. if that happens you can not use that option.

including moneymanagement rather than hard-set pips would make this ea just the best! 

in any case, other than that, it makes exchanging actually progressively simple. I can put in a request on the couch with the ipad utilizing onetouch/click, 

my mt4 in the workplace will take care through this ea about stoploss and verifying least benefits. 

that is extremely incredible.

Donovan:

Hi Roni

Gr8 Stop Loss EA, I love hidden TP & SL setting.

Do you think you could add a "Close Partial %" lotsize at a certain level ?\

Yes, I can do it. But I'm currently busy. Please have another freelancer to do this.

Reason: