Wave analysis fan club - page 8

ZetM:

This is a wave branch, so any opinion and logic should be based on a chart with a wave position to make it clear if it's a forecast, then you should go to the next branch.
If you mean my "next door" thread, it's more than justified, it's all mathematics after all :o). But the reasoning is very tedious and hardly interesting for anyone. That's why I'm posting the final result.

Svinozavr: Just a question:

Is there a mathematical justification for waves?

Just a question:

Is there a mathematical justification for any of the classic TA indictors (you know, statistical advantage, etc.)?

In short, a rotten question, Petya. Again from the realm of religious wars.

Lyosha, it's hard to see you as an independent sir. Still, translation, it puts a mark on the thought process...

I'm not being independent... Competent wave analysis is a high art, which takes a long time to learn. I couldn't do it - I guess I didn't have the patience for it.

Now a foundation-trading with forecasts would be complete. The competition in reliable forecasts - the first place is firmly held by Sultan Basha with his miracle indicator. Second place goes to waveforms (everything goes right all the time). The third place goes to mathematical forecasts (no light, or virus, or no time).

Farnsworth:
If you're referring to my "next door" thread, it's more than justified, it's all mathematics :o). But the reasoning is very tedious, hardly interesting for anyone. That's why I'm presenting the final result.

I have only the GREATEST respect for you and your works and I often visit your branch, unfortunately I can't grasp many things, but it's my fault.

I was referring to the Euro prediction thread (to be interpreted correctly. There are a lot of guys there who know their stuff).

I apologise for the off-topic, if you see fit to do so erase the post:

to Mathemat

Есть мат. обоснование хоть одного классического индюкатора ТА (ну там статпреимущество и проч.)?

Here, Alexey, here's the right question, indeed Peter also asked the same right question. I spent a lot of time to understand what TA and wave analysis are. I did not understand for a long time and did not understand why there was no proof, none at all. But when I started to study properties of stochastic processes more seriously depending on my abilities it all started to fall into place - I've already repeated, I'm bored, I know, but I will repeat - the trajectory of a quote process does not characterize the process itself, that is the tricky part. This is what randomness is all about. :о)

to ZetM

I have nothing but respect for you and your work and I often visit your thread, unfortunately I can't comprehend much of it, but that's my fault.

Likewise. I do not understand everything myself, I try, as well as you, to realize the truth.

I meant the Euro forecasts branch (to interpret it correctly. There are a lot of guys there who know their stuff).

It's true, it's an interesting thread as we are all equal before the kotir. :о)

to Tantrik

If we had a basis for trading with forecasts we'd be ready for the whole package. The first place is occupied by Sultan Basha with his miracle indicator. Second place goes to waveforms (everything goes right all the time). The third place goes to mathematical forecasts (no light, a virus, or no time).

Wait a minute, wait a minute to give out places :o) There's more to come.

Tresk:
Yes, my opinion is that the euro/dollar price will reach 1 4200 before the end of the month.

ELWAVE is clearly showing so far that the Euro is stubbornly wanting to go up...

Only buy, either immediately or on a pullback ......

ZetM:

If this is a wave branch, then any opinion and logic must be justified by a chart with a pronounced wave position, so that it is clear, if this is a forecast, then you should go to the next branch.
1 4200 is the main target for buying. If you do Elliott waves, wave 3 (the most profitable one, however) is ongoing on the hourly chart now. Wave 1 started on March 2 from the price of 1,3742 and ended at 1,4035. Next, a correction (wave 2) equal to 100% of wave 1, a bounce, with which wave 3 began. It is not over yet. A bearish trend intervened in the main bullish trend. The price failed to break through the 61.8% level and turned around for a correction. Of course, we should expect a new bounce from where wave 3 started (as the level with the price at 1 4035 is the high, a strong level), the target being 1 4200. It is just a matter of time. I myself only trade on waves 3.

The wave has formed a second zigzag, so we will fall. The only question is what it will be, a new wave or a second correction before a third zigzag is formed.

Tresk:
. I myself only trade on waves 3.

You, do not send me any more personal messages with your speech, I am not interested in it.

You can write what you want but this thread will not stand the test of time.

When you mature, you will understand that the "SPIRIT" of wave analysis is based on thoughts reflected in a chart.

Good luck to you, "Conqueror of waves".

Reason: