Online trading on Wave Theory (NIROBA method) - page 291

Synexs писал(а) >>

Alexei:

Followed your recommendation on the pound, but couldn't stand it on Friday and closed positions at 1.4500)

Total profit made: 0.2 lot - +1021 pips X $2

Lot 0.1 - +1395 pips X 1$

lot 0.05 - +491 point X $0.5

Total: 2042 + 1395 + 245.5 = $3582. Just in 2 days....for me this is the best result so far in such a short time frame) Thank you very much)

Do you think, there will be a bounce, is there sense once again to enter against the pound or while to stay out of the market as with the euro too all is not yet clear?

No offence. Do not post your results here, you see what kind of reaction.

People do not always react adequately to profits, maybe out of envy, maybe

maybe for some other internal reasons.

Just trade and enjoy it.

About the pound.

Right now the price is at a strong support level of 61.8%, from this level a slight bounce up is possible ,

but I still think the global trend reversal will be at 1.35.

I'll give you my five cents.

VladislavVG писал(а) >>

Alex, don't you think that if the "pullback" in the uptrend falls below the zone of the "trend start" (in your case it was 1.28-1.27), and at the distance exceeding the size of the reversal zone, it means the fact that the "trend start" zone was defined incorrectly and the previous trend continues. So, technically speaking, you are not waiting for the "end of a rising trend reversal", as you are trying to convince yourself, but for the end of a downtrend? It's obvious to everyone else, except some ;). It's not the same thing for making trading decisions ;).

Good luck.

I do, so when making trading decisions I try to look at several dozen charts at the same time, and if one

price has reached its strong support level and the other p.p. is not there yet, so it's a bit early to buy, there will most likely be another

one more wave down to the next accumulation of strong support levels, the price area 1.20. ))

FreeLance писал(а) >>

I will add my five kopecks.

On the monthly chart there was a truncation in the c-wave Movable, (wave-c is smaller than wave-a, it is highlighted in red)

truncation indicates the strength of the opposite trend, which means that it is unlikely that there will be a big bounce upwards,

Because of the strength of the downtrend, we should expect a precipitous drop of the pound, at least to 1.35

maybe a little bit lower.

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I closed at 1.30 and am waiting for a pullback in the Euro. It is stupid to buy Euro until the Pound comes to its reversal - the level of 1.35, the Euro may also go a bit lower.

There are three strong support levels at 1.20: two 61.8% and one 50% from the monthly time frame, so if the pound approaches 1.35 at this point

I will buy GBP and EUR at 1.20 with take profit at 1.72. Analyzing only one currency pair EUR/USD is a futile exercise.

If the pound is falling to 1.35, the EUR will be below 1.2, which corresponds to 1.1 The EUR, you are probably stupid and have not learned to see the market for 10 years, ask experienced traders.... Your current forecast for the pound fully confirms your failure on the euro - the pound goes down as well as the euro and then, after a push from the 38.2 level (1.4185), it will go to a global correction...If you didn't learn to see the shapes that fully show the market reversal in the monthly timeframe, then what can you say about your solvency as a trader - on the monthly one clearly visible reversal figure is head and shoulders, at the moment the eur has broken through the neckline below and the next global reversal from the 1.the next reversal point is at 1.3000. Two trendlines are converging here and may determine the strong resistance, which forms the reversal point, taking into consideration the fact that in that place two Fibo levels are concentrated and they are on the second place, but if all factors coincide, we may say that they will only increase the resistance in this point.

NYROBA >>:

На месячном графике в с-волне Подвижной произошло усечение, (волна-с меньше волны-а, она выделена красным цветом)

усечение свидетельствует о силе противоположного тренда, это означает что вряд ли будет большой отскок вверх,

из-за того что сильна сила нисходящего тренда, нужно ожидать стремительный обвал фунта вниз, как минимум к 1.35,

возможно ещё чуть-чуть пониже сходит.

if fluctuations are taken as waves, then the forecasts need to be changed quickly...

ff

NYROBA >>:

...буду покупать фунт и Евро по 1.20 с тейк профитом на 1.72. Анализировать только одну валютную пару EUR/USD - это бесполезное дело.

I see Monsieur the teacher in his own style. A stop loss is not provided for. And it's time to understand that without a calculated stop-loss, any analysis makes no sense at all. But do not start that markets are super volatile, that market makers are hunting for stops and therefore they need to put them in your head, and such nonsense, please, do not ... You can buy from anywhere, as well as sell. Stop loss. :) You don't buy from anywhere and sell from anywhere else, stop-loss, just say so... Otherwise it will be like with the euro pound, which screwed you, like you were told here... And about the fact that the phrase of the director of BU will go into the annals, don't worry, your oil at $12 a barrel is in the same annals. So you've got a sweet pair there :)

NYROBA писал(а) >>

I do, so when making trading decisions I try to look at a few dozen charts at the same time, and if one

price has reached its strong support level, but the other pips are not there yet, which means it is too early to buy.

one more wave down to the next accumulation of strong support levels, the price area 1.20. ))

NYROBA 04.05.2010 23:02
LeoV wrote >>

Maybe in secular waves there are secular levels? Since the secular growth of the dow is not only related to the growth of companies that were at the very beginning of the century, but also to their replacement by new ones and simply the departure(bankruptcy) of the old and the arrival of new companies that started to be counted in the dow? And the calculation formulas have changed several times. In general, it is difficult to take into account the events and facts that were 100 years ago, and how they affect today's events is a big question? )))

To determine the golden section of the wave in price, you need two points - the minimum and the global maximum.
To determine the golden section in time, you also draw the Fibonacci time zones from left to right.
In those points where the Fibonacci levels intersect in price and time, global trend reversals occur.
It is not necessary to consider events that occurred within the wave,
Remember one of the postulates of Dow? - price takes everything into account.
forte928 08.05.2010 20:48
FreeLance wrote(a) >>

Do you really think a continuation of the banquet is realistic?

The reality of what is going to happen can be seen on EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences and a picture of what is going to happen.
I am a trader, tell me why the hell you have been bullshitting everyone for three weeks... Why do you keep trending when you look like an unstable faggot who tells blatant lies, first you affirm and then you hide from questions, you are like the last critic who shouts at the top of his voice about his right vision and then speaks quietly, you backstabbing mutt....You don't need to appear here and talk about what you have learned to do for 10 years of trading... Where's your famous automated system - it does not exist because you have only words ...

NYROBA, I used to be into wave theory. Elliott Theory, then Wozny.

It's not working very well anymore. Tell me, which wave system do you work with?

I'm seriously interested, no jokes or jokes. Where can I read it?

Oper писал(а) >>

NYROBA, I used to be into wave theory. Elliott Theory, then Wozny.

It's not working very well anymore. Tell me, which wave system do you work with?

I am seriously interested, without jokes and banter.

He's read a lot and found his vision, but he's still short-sighted with the Fibo levels.
Reason: