EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 3) - page 279

Nothing much is going to happen on the Eurobucks, all the volume is on the Yen now, it seems to me

SJS:

Minutes - when there is silence on the hourly chart, you can see how price passes levels and if it will; hourly chart is for general analysis, all that is good for hourly chart is good for minute chart and only additional information is shown as confirmations for the next hourly candlestick

If there is silence on the hourly, it may be a strong move. Are you aware of the fact that the smaller the timeframe, the bigger the noise?

no one will bother with this pair when such chunks are on the yen, the ratio suits everyone- the bosses said)))

SJS:

and nothing serious will happen on the Eurobucks, now all the volume is on the Yen - it seems to me

What do you mean nothing serious?

We are hitting this level, it's providing strong support so far.

Temnyj:
When there is silence on the hourlies, expect strong movement. Are you aware that the smaller the TF the more noise there is?

If it's quiet on the minutes it's even stronger, but where to? I was stomping around for an hour near the pivot.

Temnyj:

What do you mean nothing serious?

We're hitting that level, it's giving us strong support so far.

I mean, when the yen is out of the race, the euribucks will take over.

SJS:

if it's quiet on a minute chart it's even stronger but where to? we watch it on a minute chart while the noise is the truth )) to understand the noise is to understand Forex, it seems to me )) now the candles are going up but what can be said on an hourly basis ... I was stomping around for an hour near the pivot.

I don't look at pairs with the yen as volatility is high. And here's the chart.

And he tells me - for now on this pair, it is better to sit on the fence.

Temnyj:

I don't look at pairs with the yen as volatility is high. And here's the chart.

And it tells me - for now it's better to sit on the fence on this pair.

If you want to get into the market, that's right - better on the fence, but if you're in a bai, it's not a bad idea to follow, isn't it )))

Temnyj:
this is good of course, but what are the bases for buying, and is 1.42 the opening level or the target?
1 4200 is the main target for buying. If you do the Elliott waves, wave 3 (the most profitable one, however) is now continuing on the hourly chart. Wave 1 started on March 2 from the price of 1,3742 and ended at 1,4035. Next, a correction (wave 2) equal to 100% of wave 1, a rebound, with which wave 3 began. It is not over yet. A bearish trend intervened in the main bullish trend. The price failed to break through the 61.8% level and turned around for a correction. Of course, we should expect a new bounce from where wave 3 started (as the level with the price at 1 4035 is the high, a strong level), the target being 1 4200. It is just a matter of time. I myself only trade on waves 3.

Why are you racking your brains about the yen? Because of the man-made disaster, the yuppies intervened in the wrong direction in a hurry!
Reason: