Diablo - page 8

Mischek:

Let's look at it this way. You won't go to a madhouse, to a particular ward, to explain to the local Napoleons and aliens that they are wrong in their own identity. It's not right to make fun of them for a long time, they can each live in their own room, I mean a branch.

Hi! :)

Well, that's true. The trouble is that they seem like normal, sometimes even intelligent people.

But they suffer with the connivance of others.

Although, indeed, what a child can do...

P.S. Great!!! But why so skinny? :)

Swetten:

P.S. Great!!! But why so skinny? :)

I told you, it's small.

Swetten:

You should not help people to go astray.

That's my way of looking at things.

Sveta, why do you take everything so personally? Didn't you see what was in the thread about fishing? All have spoken out in a row. Did it change anything? The main contingent's the same as it was and still is. Somebody needs the topic anyway.

I understand you very well: I personally "system", which has only MM or very primitive TA, are not interested. All that I had to say, I have already said before in the catchy thread. Further I do not consider it necessary to waste my time and energy on proofs: in life there is a lot that does not obey formal logic.

Even if you "don't agree", there is always the possibility of expressing an opinion without it becoming personal.

Good.

A triangular widening flat is unpleasant if it reaches the third level, swinging symmetrically to the morning price, or if it is asymmetrical. The same symmetrical triangular flat, but up to the second level, on the contrary, yields +2 levels, asymmetrical (2 levels to one side and 3 to the other) closes at zero.

The trajectory of the Dragon (trend with pullbacks) depends on the magnitude of the pullback. If the price moves in one direction and pulls back by one level (one and a half, 1.9, the main thing is not to hit the second level) from any level, you make a profit. If the price pulls back by two or more corridors from the odd levels (3, 5, 7...) with the following movement in the same direction - profit. If price pulls back by two or more corridors from even levels (4, 6, 8...) and moves further in the same direction, the cycle closes with profit +3 corridors if there were two large pullbacks or -1 corridor if there were three large pullbacks from even levels.

Well, those who are obligated to monitor the flooding, half the topic themselves flooded :(

As for the subject - not so long ago, I also studied locking on levels (ie, with indentation of the price from the previous location) - tried many different ways, but came to the conclusion that if after the third reverse in the lot (return of price several times to the first order) will increase the indentation of the price from the furthest level, and thus the time required to get more profit

i think the way out of this situation is to modify the distance between the levels, i.e. after the second reversal levels should be lower or to modify the order volume depending on already placed orders

I don't know why, but the use of logarithmic or exponential progressions to change the order volume or distances between levels has higher efficiency in comparison with arithmetic or geometric progressions

Sirius must not be very good at programming, otherwise they would have programmed random order placement and pleased us with hundreds of new variants adjusted by history :)))

Why is only horizontal price movement considered in all calculations?

Looking at the history the price always (or almost always) goes at an angle, http://imglink.ru/pictures/24-09-10/a63f4837f1fcc1c0796fb3db1102d736.jpg.

Such a calculation of a group of orders would be very interesting, especially if you specify an assumed angle/angle of price movement

IgorM:

Why is only horizontal price movement considered in all calculations?

Looking at the history the price always (or almost always) goes at an angle, http://imglink.ru/pictures/24-09-10/a63f4837f1fcc1c0796fb3db1102d736.jpg.

Such a calculation of a group of orders would be very interesting, especially if you specify an assumed angle/angle of price movement

I have calculated dozens of possible trajectories. I only focus on those where losses are possible - all the others are profitable, or close at zero. There is no point in writing about them.
Reason: