[Archive! - page 216

sanyooooook:

flutter the kitchens and the prosecutors from Kazan will get to you )

http://www.klubsmi.ru/ekonomiks/4893-----q-q-.html

And, of course, there's the "masterforex" advertisement ;)))))

FAQ:

And, of course, the "MasterForex" advertisement has not gone unnoticed ;)))))
Note not just MasterForex, but Masterforex Academy, which sounds loud, if only we knew where the academy's status came from

FAQ:

And of course the "masterforex" advertisement didn't do without it ;)))))

Yeah, may the moderators forgive me (referring to the ban on discussion of brokerage companies - I'm not naming anyone obviously) - and there (on the link) there was a lot of backstabbing - especially on the "Major League" issue...

The "big leagues" are the recommended forex brokers with a long-standing high reputation, licences, awards, high ratings of forex traders working for them, low spreads etc. At the moment, there are 24 such brokers: FOREX.com, FIBO Group, Nord FX, ICM Brokers, EXNESS, ForexTrend, MIG BANK, Dukascopy Bank SA, FINAM, FXCM, Saxo Bank, OANDA, Teletrade, Alpari, GFT, Grand Capital, FXDD, FreshForex, BMFN, Admiral Markets, FxPro Group Lt., FOREX MMCIS group, LiteForex, Forex club;"

FxPro Group Lt, FOREX MMCIS LiteForex, Forex Club ... Alright, Broko was removed, although I don't exclude that there was something very unclear in it (VC) ... especially since they gave us a significant (as they say now and write) "line" of instruments ... I myself did not trade with them on the real account - I am not acquainted, but nevertheless... :-))) Of the so-called "major league" classification of the cited firms, I don't exclude that there are firms worse than Broco, just that some things come up, some things don't, again I don't exclude the order concerning the same Broco, but the fact that it is not the worst firm offered in the so-called league I don't exclude, IMHO ...

FAQ:

And, of course, the "MasterForex" advertisement wasn't without it ;)))))
I did not finish the link, but I knew about the Tajkunov scam a long time ago.

Roman.:

Yeah, may the moderators forgive me (this is to the point of prohibiting discussion of brokerage houses - I'm not naming any of them explicitly) - and there (in the link) was not without backstabbing games - especially on the issue of "Major League"...

The "big leagues" are recommended forex brokers with longstanding high reputation, licences, awards, high ratings of forex traders working for them, low spreads, etc.

After discovering one famous DC to the letter T in the big leagues, repeatedly shat on the same academy, I stopped watching that ranking forever.

Mischek:

You were right. Prokhorov was dumped. No clever moves, all blunt and simple. Fucking country. Fucking herd. Free money's gonna flow out even faster with all the consequences.

But they don't care. The people are a herd too. The herd doesn't need power and self-organisation, the herd needs a shepherd.

The herd always thinks that someone will solve all their problems for free - it is called wanting everything without doing anything - that is the first essence of all inertia - laziness...

forte928:
The herd always thinks that someone will solve all their problems for free - it's called wanting to do everything without doing anything - that's the first essence of all inertia - laziness...
We are dissidents here little by little, but we also do not know what is happening among the people. The same ignorance as that of the country's leadership, only in profile.
I talked to some advanced young people (programmers, webmasters, copywriters, advertisers, etc.) and was left in deep despondency. The guys are absolutely convinced that in the Soviet Union all used to go hungry in tatters, crying in the night in fear of the KGB, but a real free and happy life has only just begun. The decline of industry, corruption, duping, forgery and zombification they do not see, and do not want to see. "We are living well, better every year, and politics does not concern us."
Out of two dozen people there was not a single one who cared.

"And you say swim, and I say it's cold!" (c)
Reason: