Demonstrating the cluster approach to market... - page 24

To do this, you must first bring all pairs into an oscillator view where a/v -1. Then take into account the change of spread. Then we should obtain something like coefficients and use these coefficients in calculations. So it turns out that the markets themselves are reduced and quite different values are used in the analysis. + period estimation and period to period changes

trol222:

OK, let's take the cluster for the euro, for example... .
No, not like that - take the overbought and trade them relative to the oversold

trol222:
To do this, you must first bring all pairs to the oscillator view where a/v -1. Then take into account the change of spread. Then we should obtain something like coefficients and use these coefficients in calculations. So it turns out that the markets themselves are reduced and completely different values are used in the analysis.
I do not take into account the spread at all. My deals that last from several hours to several days and movement of tens/hundreds of points allow me not to take into account the spread.

This is the same thing. Unless, of course, you correctly count overbought and oversold (something like macd analysis instead of chart analysis). What do you think of overbought and oversold?

trol222:
This is the same thing. Unless, of course, you correctly count overbought and oversold (something like macd analysis instead of chart analysis). What do you think of overbought and oversold?

by eye )))
I have not yet found a rule worth formalizing.

Especially the point value per pair differs from one brokerage house to another

moskitman:

by eye ))))
I have not yet developed a rule worth formalising.

Exactly, something will always be in the front. And by this "something" you can judge the direction of the movement.

trol222:

That's right, something will always be at the front. And by this "something" you can judge the direction of travel.

Admit it, have you read the articles? Both of them?

Yesterday I "finished" the demo, I'm thinking of moving from H1 to H4.

Again, I have been trading this demo using the cluster method since the 66th trade, exclusively on H1, I do not trade NZD.

moskitman:

Yesterday I "finished" the demo, I'm thinking of moving from H1 to H4.

Again, I have been trading this demo using the cluster method since the 66th trade, exclusively on H1, I do not trade NZD.

What do you dislike about NZD? (if it's no secret)
Reason: